• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Plumpkin March 12th 2018 - March 4th 2019

Dear, sweet Plumpkin - your heart was as pure as your beautiful white fur. Your soul guided you to Beapig, who gave you the very best life you deserved. Plumpkin, you touched the lives of many - even though many didn't meet you. We followed you and your journey. We loved you - we still love you. Plumpkin, your strength through your many dental operations was remarkable. You knew you would come back to love and warmth. You knew you were safe and you had a family of buns with you, to share your life with you. You deserved much more life than what you had, through no fault of your own, but the last year was the best year you could ever have.
Many of us will shed more than a few tears for you for you will never ever be forgotten. But you are free from pain now and the heavens have gained a very special star tonight.
Binkey free you beautiful sweet gentle rabbit. xxx

I’m so very sorry you had to say goodbye to her too soon :cry: binky free Plumpkin xx

I am so very sorry you had to let her go :cry:

I will never forget your beautiful Plumpkin :love:

Your life began on March 12th 2018 when I took your from that horrible place and let your feet touch the grass for the first time. Rest easy my girl. We all love you so much and always will.

20190301_170657 by Rachel Brown, on Flickr

2019-03-03_12-21-19 by Rachel Brown, on Flickr

IMG-20190304-WA0013 by Rachel Brown, on Flickr

You and Plumpkin will never ever be forgotten.

Your dedication and Plumpkin's fighting spirit live on.

She was a big lass who knew how to give and receive love, and in her time with you her true personality shone :love:

6bBjkB8.jpg

RIP Plumpkin xx

C62Pw2y.jpg

I'm so sorry. She was so beautiful, so special and so loved. What a difference you made to her life! xx

I sense that people on this forum are also feeling her loss, which is so so lovely.

I thought that some of you might like to see a compilation of videos I have made of her on my Instagram page. If you click on the 'stories' circle that says Plumpkin at the top of the page, there are many videos and photos of her which I've taken over time on the app. It's clever in that it saves all of these and you can pick highlights to permanently share.

If you thought that photos of her were endearing, wait until you see the videos of her eating smoothies :love:

https://www.instagram.com/moonwhiskersdolls/

Back