• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quiet enrichment!?

Bellatrix15

Warren Scout
My rabbit Bellatrix refuses to bond (I have someone who did hundreds and she confirmed she is one of the rare happy singles!) and she has a room to herself. I give her cardboard boxes to play with during the day which she loves but I have to take them off her at night as her room is above the one I sleep in and the digging keeps me awake! Any ideas of things I can fill her room up with to keep her busy that are a little quieter!? She always comes first but I can't be the best bunny owner on no sleep!

How about lots of things to chew, apple sticks, willow sticks and balls. Chill and chew mats are good too.

Daphne&phoebe makes little washing lines with tiny bits of forage clipped to them, that might work

Ltj96wa
I've got this so far! I nearly cried she seemed so happy about it! I feel so bad that she's getting her nose pushed out so much whilst I have my hands full with the 13 rescues!

Back