• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Bonding Services - experiences & recommendations please

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Just keeping my options open.
Any experiences good or bad you'd care to share?
Any bonders in the North West you'd recommend (or advise I give a wide berth to)?

A girl I used to work with (at a vets) has her own 'rabbit bonding business' too. She's West Yorkshire if you're really struggling to find anyone I can send you her details, otherwise it's a bit far from you sorry! Hope you get sorted X

A girl I used to work with (at a vets) has her own 'rabbit bonding business' too. She's West Yorkshire if you're really struggling to find anyone I can send you her details, otherwise it's a bit far from you sorry! Hope you get sorted X

West Yorkshire would be fine. If you could send me detail that would be fab, yes please x

Bonding and need help

Can I get the details of the girl who bonds rabbits...

Would be very grateful as it's proving too much for my limited experience... Worried I'm making things worse :(

Tried to do a PM but wouldn't allow it. This is first time on this site for me...

Adore rabbits but never bonded b4 and both fiesty little devils! Just finished having female speyed etc...

Would be great if I could now have them in together as overrun with all their enclosures can barely move for it all.

Thank you :):)

Can I get the details of the girl who bonds rabbits...

Would be very grateful as it's proving too much for my limited experience... Worried I'm making things worse :(

Tried to do a PM but wouldn't allow it. This is first time on this site for me...

Adore rabbits but never bonded b4 and both fiesty little devils! Just finished having female speyed etc...

Would be great if I could now have them in together as overrun with all their enclosures can barely move for it all.

Thank you :):)

Hi Skip - I'm not sure but you may not be able to message members when you first join. Liz might not see this so you could start your own thread requesting good bunny bonders in your general area or I could send her a message her on your behalf. Bonding can be daunting. It would prob be best to factor some extra recovery time in for your doe & let hormones subside.

Watching with interest as I'd like to avail of such a service too.

The place I have used before doesn't insist on vaccinations and that's just not something I'm going to contemplate anymore. I didn't see it as a significant risk previously but I do now.

I liked Mere Moggies in Cheshire - just Dilly became ill again so had to quit with them.

This has got to be a positive recommendation

RU - please note I started this thread in Feb 2019 & its not relevant to me anymore - just don't want you thinking i've any bonding plans now I have 2 happy pairs & seen the light (ie they didn't want to be a group)

If you could give us as much info about your bunnies as possible, such as sex, age, which bunny was there first, how long ago was the Doe spayed, we might be able to help you to bond them at home, rather than sending them away.

Back