• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The worlds laziest rabbit.....?

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
I'm fortunate in being able to get some pretty big sized boxes from work. Big, strong, sturdy boxes. Just right for night snuggles for Lillian and Henry. It's got carpet inside and a couple of snuggles so they can hide themselves away and feel cozy. I cut 2 good sized holes in the sides so they can come and go from different doors. I had planned to develop the box - maybe put a second storey on it. What more could a bunny couple want?
Well, when one of your bunnies is a Lillian, apparently this isn't enough. She's been doing her own doorway development with the 2 holes I cut. And then......over the last week or so, she has been working on....well, what I thought was perhaps a window. Oh, how wrong I was.
No, tonight, Lillian decided, after a hard day sunbathing and having Henry groom her at her demands, Lillian comes in and gets to work on the final touches. Final touches JUST so she can stay in the comfort of the 'den' and yet, at the same time, save you from the inconvenience of having to walk round to stuff your head in the food bowl........... Voila - I give you .....the worlds laziest rabbit....
P.s the furrie toys have been there since day 1. They are part of Lillians little familty of comfort.

4nmxS8j.jpg
[/IMG]

Bunnies are smart! :D

Indeed. In this example, it shows that Lillian has developed spacial awareness. She knows the food bowl is always at the same point. She knows the box is close to it and she worked out, without any help, just exactly where to chew through the cardboard to gain access to the dish. Indeed - this shows remarkable intelect and the ability to problem solve.

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

That's such a Clementine thing to do [emoji38] Lillian gets it [emoji38]

Sorry, I had to google to see if I could find a pic of Lillian after seeing the thread about her ringing the bell for food. I take it back she isn't just a smart bunny but maybe the world's smartest bunny. She is amazing.

Back