• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pickle and Beans - 11 weeks old now.

Glingle

Warren Veteran
I can mostly tell them apart now. Pickle is definitely the more adventurous of the two and has more white round his eyes. Beans is more timid and has a darker tip to his fur and currently has some “eyebrow” marks in his fur.
They’ve decided to be brave this week and will now take a treat (a bit of fenugreek crunchie) from my hand. They will both happily settle down on your knee for a cuddle and fuss. I’m slightly in love with them. Willow and Herb wouldn’t pose for photos today, but Willow still enjoys a cuddle too. Herb isn’t quite so convinced though!

Beans
vjROZj4l.jpeg

Pickle
aLuQq03l.jpeg

Beans left, Pickle right.
Y90zRWxl.jpeg

KK6sT3ll.jpeg

nHk1FVgl.jpeg

Are you done with the photos yet?
ND1b3MSl.jpeg

qcDzLCjl.jpeg

Oh they are definitely going to be creating mischief very soon. Can't wait to find out what they get up to.

This is why I lurve weekends - because you get posts like this. I mean, this is a whole new level of cuteness and, if I may add, Nethies are zoomie enough without them sneaking a can of fanta along the way. Sugar rush or what...:lol:

Was they are lovely, I had a method once I get you're will mischievous as she was in her younger years lol

Back