• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Lots of Honeybunnies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We have so many rabbits looking for homes.
Based in Leicester but we rehome nationally and can sometimes help with transport.

Edina. 9 months old speyed and fully vacs, a bit handshy and lively. Not a cuddle bunny but still gorgeous :)

edinag by Jill Woodward, on Flickr

Rosetta, 2 years old and will be ready for her home in 3 weeks time when speyed and fully vacs.
lovely little girl

rosetta by Jill Woodward, on Flickr

Then Gigi. a 7 month old dutch cross. Can be a bit grumpy at times but think once bonded will settle. very pretty little girl

Gigi020119 by Jill Woodward, on Flickr

and Gumshoe..same as his sister above. handsome but can be territorial..a bond will do him good!

Gumshoe020119 by Jill Woodward, on Flickr

We then have little Philip..a very friendly boy who is a 2 year old mini lop. A real cuddle monster :)

philipbun by Jill Woodward, on Flickr

Then pair of stunning girls. Their ages are unknown but don't seen very old we'd guesstimate 2 years. They have had 6 homes before coming to us :( passed around like an unwanted parcel..so deserving of a permanent loving place to call their own
Silvermist and Flicka
( they don't have red eyes the flash was on by mistake )

silvermist&Flicka230219 by Jill Woodward, on Flickr

the above are just a few..we have others please consider these if looking for a bun or two :)

Last edited:
I'm sure they will find beautiful forever homes soon. And I echo pininforarabbits views - I love philip. And I'd have him in a heartbeat if I didn't already have my two. He is just super cute. :love:

Back