• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lillian & Henry outside

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
After yesterdays shock with the cat stalking Lillian & Henry, I was concerned how they would react today. Initially both Lillian & Henry didn't want to go outside - and I guess that is a sign of how much they were also affected. But, when they saw I was going outside and I was doing some work in the garage, with the sun shining and the temperatures rising, it wasn't long before they felt safe to come up the garden and enjoy some sunbathing and nommy grass. So, without further adoo, here is Lillian and Henry this afternoon. They had a good 4 hours outside and Henry was practising some fierce zoomies. I'll have to get the video ready tomorrow.....
Aplogies about the scruffyness of them both - Lillian is just going through a particularly bad moult and Henry is just starting. He has an interesting head line...
And aplogies for the state of the lawn. I haven't got round to cutting it yet.

a0WeEvC.jpg
[/IMG]

Looks like they’re enjoying eating and playing in that lovely long grass you’ve been nurturing especially for that. Lovey to see them playing outside.

After yesterdays shock with the cat stalking Lillian & Henry, I was concerned how they would react today. Initially both Lillian & Henry didn't want to go outside - and I guess that is a sign of how much they were also affected. But, when they saw I was going outside and I was doing some work in the garage, with the sun shining and the temperatures rising, it wasn't long before they felt safe to come up the garden and enjoy some sunbathing and nommy grass. So, without further adoo, here is Lillian and Henry this afternoon. They had a good 4 hours outside and Henry was practising some fierce zoomies. I'll have to get the video ready tomorrow.....
Aplogies about the scruffyness of them both - Lillian is just going through a particularly bad moult and Henry is just starting. He has an interesting head line...
And aplogies for the state of the lawn. I haven't got round to cutting it yet.

a0WeEvC.jpg
[/IMG]

The light in that photo is beautiful. It almost looks like an oil painting :love:

Oh Lillian girl your so beautiful girlfriend. I can imagine her going baloo up the garden to the Jurassic park theme tune for a cranberry

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I like Lillians moulty look. I sense Hillians disgruntlement about the lawn mower speak when you having 2 gorgeous fluff balls doing the job for you.

Ita a beautiful photo

Lovely photo, they both have such amazing colouring. Doing a grand job there bunnies, mowing the lawn :thumb:

Back