• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone purchased from haybox?

I wasn't very impressed with hay and straw tbh, the ings is all I would buy, but I've stopped buying that too now

Lisa, you should email them. Their customer service is fab. I order the largest bale they sell of Timothy and Rye, we have one a week and it is the only hay that I have ever tried that all of mine will eat. I’ve bought it for years and all of them love it, even three of my none hay eaters! In comparison to Timothyhay.co.uk which barely any of them will touch.

Iv had it a while now so it’s probably to late to do any thing about it. It’s currently getting used at the bottom of the litter tray so it’s not going to waste. The samples were all wonderfully dust free but as it comes in from diffrent places it’s luck of the draw as to quality each time. I’ll either try Timothyhay.co.uk or haybox. The girls loved the samples from Timothy.

Back