• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ground fenugreek

cyane182

Young Bun
I wanted to make some cookies for my bunnies and I'm going to use hay and banana. I was wondering if I could add in a bit of ground fenugreek? I got it from the herbs and spices section in Asda. I just wanted to check if it was okay for the buns before I do it :)

I wanted to make some cookies for my bunnies and I'm going to use hay and banana. I was wondering if I could add in a bit of ground fenugreek? I got it from the herbs and spices section in Asda. I just wanted to check if it was okay for the buns before I do it :)

*bump*

I found my buns didn't like the ground up fenugreek, but I think others have used it? :)

Thank you MightyMax, I might use a bit on half the cookies just in case they don't like the fenugreek!

I use it in my cooking and love the flavour. Was inspired by the rabbits when they got given a bag of fenugreek crunchies by a friend and I liked the smell :D

Simple tests no haste and little waste :D

I use it in my cooking and love the flavour. Was inspired by the rabbits when they got given a bag of fenugreek crunchies by a friend and I liked the smell :D

Simple tests no haste and little waste :D

Me too though mine have never had fenugreek crunchies but thats where I stole the idea

Mine only had a couple each out of the bag then heard they cause stasis in some rabbits and am considering not letting them have any more

As far as I know they are made from corn and fenugreek seed.
It's the corn that's the culprit if they don't agree with your buns ..

As far as I know they are made from corn and fenugreek seed.
It's the corn that's the culprit if they don't agree with your buns ..

Thanks. I thought that might be the case. They had no trouble with them but I’m being cautious since Beauty has had 2 bouts of stasis since we have had her.

Back