• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any spare vibes for Lillian please.

So sorry to be late to the table but sending gentle vibes for both Henry and Lillian and to you too. I hope you get the issue of the cat sorted.

I'm pleased that Lillian got on well at the vets and hope that both she and Henry settle down again soon. Cats entering the garden are a big problem, but not one that's easily resolved sadly.

Hope Lillian and Henry have both started to be less spooked. Am glad the vets didn’t find any thing physical from the incident with the cat.

Sending lots of feel better soon vibes.

Poor Lillian and Henry too! What a scary experience for them both and such a worrying one for you. Sending you all quick recovery vibes x

I absolutely agree about the cats. They really should be under some form of control, especially considering the harm they do to wildlife.

Sorry late to this thread but hope both buns are fully recovered from the stress and Lillian heals well..

Back