• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who to bond with a neutered male?

Jo93

Young Bun
Hiya,

My boyfriend and I are looking to adopt a second rabbit to bond with Twix, who is our neutered 1 year old male.

Would it be best to adopt a male or female rabbit? And young (i.e un-neutered) or an older neutered rabbit?

Thanks in advance!

Jo

exciting news for Twix & you. The easiest pairing are neutered M + spayed F . Personality is said to be important to

Hiya,

My boyfriend and I are looking to adopt a second rabbit to bond with Twix, who is our neutered 1 year old male.

Would it be best to adopt a male or female rabbit? And young (i.e un-neutered) or an older neutered rabbit?

Thanks in advance!

Jo

Hi there :wave:

A spayed female is the easiest bond, and I've always had success with that pairing :)

I would also get a female that's already been spayed from a rescue centre, then you don't have the worry and they are ready to meet one another straight away.

Ok, thanks for the tip!

Any recommendations of shelters/adoption centres in the Surrey/South London area??

Back