• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Awareness Week and RHD2

MightyMax

Banned
If you wish to participate in this, and are on Facebook, you can find more details here:

VHD Map Page:

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=myxomatosis & vhd map

Here is a copy of the Facebook post from Laura French

"I have been contacted to ask for possible support from group members who have been in the unfortunate position of having lost their rabbits to RVHD-2.

Burgess Pet Care, the main organisers of Rabbit Awareness Week. are looking for rabbit owners ( this can be pet owners, rescues or breeders) to act as ambassadors for this year's RAW campaign, who have first-hand experience of the sad loss of their bunnies to RVHD-2.
This would involve being available to share your story/experience to help raise awareness of this disease. This will help ensure that fellow bunny owners don't make the common mistake of failing to protect their pets through vaccination–especially as so many owners are still unaware of the disease and its preventable nature.

Anyone who is wanting more information or willing to help in this, please comment on this post or PM me direct and I will pass your details onto Mat who will contact you directly"

Back