• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Ozzy 5 yr old neutered male . Fully vaccinated .south Yorkshire

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Once upon a time a little bunny found his way to Barc .
We called him Ozzy.
He was very sweet and no trouble except that he loved the lady buns a little bit too much .
This led to a few failed bonds before he at last found love in a trio with 2 girls.

Sadly as time went on his 2 lady friends passed away , and Ozzy found himself back at Barc once more .
Despite being neutered and now being 5 yrs old at least ... Mr Ozzy still loves the ladies a little bit too much .
So a failed bond later and he is still waiting for what we hope will this time be his forever home .

Ozzy needs to be bonded into a trio or group ...lot he needs a ladybun friend who will be very accepting of his amorous behaviour .

I feel so sad when I see him sitting alone in his hutch or run . He seems very subdued and sad .

Please please share and help find Ozzy his special home .

He is neutered and fully vaccinated
His adoption fee is £55
f8ca04c1620a8ea3ae61d4a7a075a427.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awh man... I have two chilled girls... Who are just far too relaxed [emoji38] shame I can't rn tho :(

Once upon a time a little bunny found his way to Barc .
We called him Ozzy.
He was very sweet and no trouble except that he loved the lady buns a little bit too much .
This led to a few failed bonds before he at last found love in a trio with 2 girls.

Sadly as time went on his 2 lady friends passed away , and Ozzy found himself back at Barc once more .
Despite being neutered and now being 5 yrs old at least ... Mr Ozzy still loves the ladies a little bit too much .
So a failed bond later and he is still waiting for what we hope will this time be his forever home .

Ozzy needs to be bonded into a trio or group ...lot he needs a ladybun friend who will be very accepting of his amorous behaviour .

I feel so sad when I see him sitting alone in his hutch or run . He seems very subdued and sad .

Please please share and help find Ozzy his special home .

He is neutered and fully vaccinated
His adoption fee is £55
f8ca04c1620a8ea3ae61d4a7a075a427.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What a sweet looking chap he is :love:

Back