• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pickle and Beans, or possibly Beans and Pickle!

Glingle

Warren Veteran
The boys are settling in well and are being very well behaved. Just got to figure out how to adapt the baby gate so they can’t squeeze through the gaps and they can graduate to having the whole of the kitchen to roam in.
I think Pickle has more white around his eyes and Beans seems to have a slightly darker tinge to his back. That’s absolutely no help when you can only see one of them though!
CwRoC8ol.jpeg

8zyKEDnl.jpeg

9t8gYf8l.jpeg

qaqCyMIl.jpeg

iMDm1E5l.jpeg

UTbalNVl.jpeg

Completely adorable.

Could you use some chicken wire attached to the baby gate.

Maybe take photos add names to them and compare to the one you can see.

We ended up making our gate out of wood so our teeny Nethies couldn't get through. So far it's worked and they haven't even chewed it!!!! Thought it would look nicer than mesh attached to a baby gate.

We also have one of these mesh baby gates. It's extendable so will fit all doorways. We used it loads until we made the wooden gate. Archie used to chew it in the last house, but doesn't seem fussed about it here, we are just using it on our bedroom door until we bun proof that room. Only bad thing is it doesn't open like a gate you have to vault it. Hahaha.
7512512d47aa73bb59e3567aff118619.jpg
5d6512c951ecd2d5934a4b3fb997f795.jpg

I’ve got this gate for Frosty and Fern’s room https://www.argos.co.uk/product/6532651 it’s plastic mesh so wouldn’t be suitable if you have determined chewers, but we’ve had it for a few years and it’s still good. I’d prefer a hinged gate but this is good with it being mesh.

Awww too cute. I wonder how long until you can tell them apart properly. [emoji23]

Back