• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rudey

I'd love to have the bunnies on the bed . Would be a hazard though as OH thrashes around like a manatee when he is sleeping.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Pretty and smart :love:

This is just beautiful. He is clearly making a conscious decision to come and join you because he feels safe and he feels comfortable from you. He is such a lovely rabbit and he is settling into a wonderful love filled life with you. :love:

He is so lovely :love: I do miss Boobly in the bedroom but he is very delightful in his own way. I nearly always wake to hay nomming sounds

the perfect wake up call :love:

zgvJBkAl.jpg

in his (previously Boo's) underbed lair. I had to include this one as its the first time in a month I've seen him with his back legs out. He's a serial loafer but I will have him sploofing one day

JJo427Jl.jpg

Love piccies. Rudey you are such a sexy boy. That Trawden bunny teddy cracks me up - he gets everywhere!

I was sploof snoozing this morning with my feet hanging out of the quilt. I didn't see, hear or feel him but OH said he was lying by my feet & when he got down he'd left 6 bum nuggets in the shape of a smiley face :lol:

Back