Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rudey

thank you

Last night OH & I were talking about how nice it'd be if Rudey came on the bed with us if he feels lonely at night. We hadn't seen any evidence of his jumping anywhere

Midnight: Improvised steps made . Trail of favourite food crumbs left to guide him.
    12:05 Rudey is on the bed clever boy
    12:20 Woke up by OH as Rudey did a little wee on the fleece. Didn't go through to duvet. phew. Rudey given yellow card
    12:45 Woken up by OH, Rudey done massive wee. Hooman bedding change . Remove step access to bed
    1pm Rudey lands on my face with a straight leap from the floor
    1.05 Repeat above
    1.07 Repeat above

& a few more go's I felt so mean having to lift him down

my time line is approximate

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    1.05 Repeat above
    1.07 Repeat above
    That’s going to be every night now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor Rudey. He wasn't doing it on purpose. He's just being a rabbit. You may find he settles after a few nights.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    Poor Rudey. He wasn't doing it on purpose. He's just being a rabbit. You may find he settles after a few nights.
    I know

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Aww Rudey! He certainly seems to be having a ball in your bedroom!

I grew up with cats and always had one sleeping on the bed with me. I was desperate for the bunnies to come onto the bed so I could have some furry nighttime cuddles again. Snoopy does jump up onto the bed occassionally, though only in the morning. He once did a big wee by my pillow and I suddenly became less enthusiastic about him being on the bed!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Wise Old Thumper

Hahaha He's only trying to make it feel like home

he is so sweet. He did lots of circuits after too, could have had some binkies in there but i am only going from sounds. Its nice he is finding his feet. He has finally mastered the litter tray too (apart from the bed wees)

Warren Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    thank you

Last night OH & I were talking about how nice it'd be if Rudey came on the bed with us if he feels lonely at night. We hadn't seen any evidence of his jumping anywhere

Midnight: Improvised steps made . Trail of favourite food crumbs left to guide him.
    12:05 Rudey is on the bed clever boy
    12:20 Woke up by OH as Rudey did a little wee on the fleece. Didn't go through to duvet. phew. Rudey given yellow card
    12:45 Woken up by OH, Rudey done massive wee. Hooman bedding change . Remove step access to bed
    1.05 Repeat above
    1.07 Repeat above

& a few more go's I felt so mean having to lift him down

my time line is approximate

I remember the only time Hector was allowed on the bed whilst I was in it. He was ill and had sneaked upstairs to the bed. Come bed time, I didn’t have the heart to move him so got in next to him, all nice and cosy. I fell asleep stroking his head. He was lying along my legs.

3 am - Hector is clearly feeling better. He’s playing “on the bed, off the bed, on the bed, off the bed etc.” At his size, that translated as, “earthquake.....earthquake.....earthquake.... etc.”

I got up, found some fresh forage in the kitchen. He followed. I closed the door....

Quote Originally Posted by SJH View Post

I remember the only time Hector was allowed on the bed whilst I was in it. He was ill and had sneaked upstairs to the bed. Come bed time, I didn’t have the heart to move him so got in next to him, all nice and cosy. I fell asleep stroking his head. He was lying along my legs.

3 am - Hector is clearly feeling better. He’s playing “on the bed, off the bed, on the bed, off the bed etc.” At his size, that translated as, “earthquake.....earthquake.....earthquake.... etc.”

I got up, found some fresh forage in the kitchen. He followed. I closed the door....
    aww Hector huge bunny with a huger character

No earth quakes here thank goodness - he's only little (but nicely compact)

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SJH View Post

That must have been the very definition of mixed feelings: I'm so relieved he's feeling better but bloody hell this is annoying!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer