• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rudey

Love the new arrangements - nose bumps through the divide?

Ha ha. I don't quite know yet. First they had a borrowed heavy duty MPH pine & perspex divide, then i bought the gated looking one & all hell broke out so I got chicken wire as extra safety precaution. Cos I. then Mouse, then Boo was ill the chicken wire stayed much longer than I'd hoped.

It only came off when we supervising yesterday evening & before work (til 4) today. However they are really nice and calm. I'd only rolled the chicken wire half way back & as soon as I did the boys went to the chicken wire covered bit to bat at each other through the bars:lol: Since then they have stopped lying next to each other at the divide. I'm super impressed with rudey who has learnt loads (it would seem) observing my trio for weeks. Joey did try to bite rudeys bum through exposed gate but the bonding interceptor stopped him in his tracks with her spray bottle :love:

They are so much calmer than the first time they had this divide without the chicken wire. I'm still really paranoid about bitey behaviour & noses - especially Joeys that was badly bitten by his bro.

Rudey spends most of his time as close to the others as poss. More often than not he has 1-3 bunnies next to him but i feel so sad when he's watching a trio huddle . I try to give him lots of loves which he adores. He's become quite kissy with me (well my dressing gown)

We've nearly had him 3 months & he is still not getting bunny cuddles. Think he likes bunny company though. Sometimes we're treated to zoomies & binkies:love:

Loobers - Rudey is King glossy & I doubt he will ever be usurped. I was going to use him as the ambassador for my yet to be launched beard oil but I'm seriously worried people might think I've used it on him.

he even moults in a super smooth way

It all sounds promising :)

Did you mean you or boob was spraying :D?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

It sounds like you’re doing great. I’m currently pondering how to divide up the kitchen diner for Pickle and Beans. Life is way too stressful!

XXFVYXxl.jpg

Back