• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've shown Mummy who's boss....

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Mum keeps thinking she's top bun and thinks it's acceptable to have a lie in and give me breakfast late!!!!!!

So I have taught her a lesson, I've left her two giant wee's to clean up and I've chewed a hole in my blanket anddd chewed a corner off our lino..

It's even funnier, because she only cleaned us out last night....

She keeps singing this song though....

"Who will buy my lovely Pippin. She's for sale, because of her peepee's"

But I know she won't sell me, because she loves me too much. I wonder what other mischief I can cause today.

Regards Lady Pip.

Aka. Master of Protest Peeing!

5ef0e349734cebcfc4d25842b22e85d7.jpg

Beauty here from the house of madness. I feel your distress at breakfast being late our mum brought ours late today after not sleeping much because we just been to have very painful operations at what the hooman calls the vets. Our breakfast was late to. What is wrong with these hoomans today!!

We keep staring at mum with the worst looks we can muster in the hope of turning what she calls milk and coffee sour. So far it hasnt worked and maybe we should take a leaf out of your book and see what she does then.

How incosiderate of the hooman to have lie ins. How dare you're breakfast is late. Poor lady Pip - you go girl - you make your protest. :lol:

Good work lady Pip. The hoomans are not allowed to lay in past eight o clock here. Let's hope they have learnt their lesson this time. Syrup Sponge Cake x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

This Hooman is stoopid. She's done it again and forgotten our dinner!!! Shock.

However she has made us a super huge and super soft new square that covers our whole pen.

Don't worry we shall cover it in hay and poops soon to teach her a lesson. Muhaha..
e3be2ff50e622fd2c061f38a60267916.jpg

This Hooman is stoopid. She's done it again and forgotten our dinner!!! Shock.

However she has made us a super huge and super soft new square that covers our whole pen.

Don't worry we shall cover it in hay and poops soon to teach her a lesson. Muhaha..
e3be2ff50e622fd2c061f38a60267916.jpg
Awww look at Archie!

They're plotting - you can see it in their nethie eyes. It's just that look that no other breed has.
Oooh - you are in for trouble....

Joey&boo told me that rabbits can only see green. So my bet Is that fleecey is going to get many Parchie holes in it

Oh no silly hoomans but just maybe as your mum made you that lovley looking comfy square you should forgive her and try to be nice.

Ears are over rated Archie..They stop us from getting in places we shouldn't. Dennis xx

Hey Dennis. I do like to get in places I shouldn't. Sometimes it's my floofy butt that stops me too. I tried to get behind their glass cabinet yesterday, but got a little wedged..

Lord Archie

How do you do it? Those photos are just stunning. Just the right amount of depth of perception and perfectly pick out all Archies sublime coat. And on top of that, you capture an amazing pose. Just adorable. :love:

How do you do it? Those photos are just stunning. Just the right amount of depth of perception and perfectly pick out all Archies sublime coat. And on top of that, you capture an amazing pose. Just adorable. :love:

I think it helps having such stunning buns. Hahaha.

I'm sorry Archie, but you do look a bit odd without your ears :lol: Even if they do stop you getting places you shouldn't.

Back