• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wobbly Bob...

kattymieoww

Warren Veteran
Sadly this little bunny has gone to the bridge.I don't know if anyone else followed him on facebook.I'm rubbish at links etc.You can look under "Wobbly Bob, the life and times of a broken bunny".Binky free Wobbles.:cry:

Yes, I saw he’d passed on, just 10 months old. :cry: Lorraine did an amazing job caring for him and getting physio for him. I can’t imagine how devastated she must be. Binky free Wobs x

Yes, his little rib cage and back were deformed possibly due to being stood on as a baby.They rescued him and he had a wonderful spirit,he was also bonded to a wifebun . It's just so sad.

I followed him on Facebook and saw yesterday that he'd passed away.:cry:
Binky Free little man.xx

I have always watched Wobbly Bob's Facebook page every since he was mentioned here. I was so sad to read he passed away today and was onlhy 10 months old. I'm so upset for him and his owner and wife bun Wilma. He was doing so well and his owner gave him amazing love and care. I wish I could leave her a message but I am not on Facebook. Rest in peace beautiful little boy. Xx

I left a FB message but it also only seems fitting to remember him on this forum - he was such a gorgeous rabbit with such a kind and gentle spirit. His little life was so tragically cut short. It is just so very sad. Binkey free little wobbles - your spirit lives on and you will be fondly remembered by everyone whose heart you touched. xx

Back