• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Susan in the coal bucket

She didnt suit Boudica - Susan also now comes for a snuggle and will take treats out of your hand. I just love this girl.

You are not alone with that view - I love her too. She is beautiful and such a character and clearly has her paws (and dewlap) under your table (and in your coalbucket). She has got a wonderful new life with you and she is thriving on it and has shown her trust in you. Just adorable. :love:

He no longer lunges and they both enjoy snuggles together but no other signs yet. She is a darling.

Otstanding fantastic wonderful brilliant news. Oh, I am so so pleased for you. It is a huge step forwward and whilst there may be a few little setbacks, this is certainly going the right way. Oh, I am so happy for you and Dillon and especially Susan. :love:

Back