• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone elses buns sleep in weird places?

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Archie aka Lord Booblington. Likes to snooze in the doorway of my OHs man cave. He gets quite upset and chews the door if Daddy tries to shut it. Haha.

He only sleeps there if Daddy is inside!

What does it mean? It's a very open space at the top of the stairs, so not exactly snuggly. If they'd aren't sleeping in doorways it's the top of the stairs precariously on the edge!!!!

I wish I could understand their bunny minds
57d9d992cb9fe99c9b8937757e684e29.jpg
bb4e86a9e4ac6ea638491b25cdd80a32.jpg
5d74f325cca269626fa716bc4de4e354.jpg
8fc3b8438d179b44997575c01a546de9.jpg

See, I don't understand why as they are supposed to live under ground but ... All my bun is love being as high as possible so I reckons that why she is by the stairs. I would love to get inside their floofy minds!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

And I would say Archie likes to sit there because there is multiple exits avaliable there? I'm a bunny psychologist now you see

See, I don't understand why as they are supposed to live under ground but ... All my bun is love being as high as possible so I reckons that why she is by the stairs. I would love to get inside their floofy minds!

Yep. We often call them mountain buns. The higher the better. They're both up there now watching their mummy on the sofa. Already got treats out if me today.

Well, I think loobers is spot on here. If you look at their position, they are both comfy at the top of the stairs. They can't go higher do they know they have the high ground. They can see down and have worked out that this is their vulnerable area so top rules. And positioning themselves as they have, they can watch all rooms and pick and chose. They are deeply intelligent. And adorable. And you have a beautifully clean house.
Hillian lie under the dining room table when they are in the room with us. Henry will sit out in the open room watching the living room door cause he knows that's route 1 to the stairs. He's not allowed up them til the vet says so! And they sleep in a big box I got from work. I put some carpet in it and Lillian 'made' the doors and windows. As long as they are happy, then that's all I can do.

Back