• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eric & Ernie (2013 - 2019)

Lisa F

Mama Doe
Little Ernie passed this morning (10/02/19), leaving behind his brother Eric. :cry:

Binky free little bun, we miss you so much. :cry:

Edit: Eric decided to follow his brother and went over the bridge less than two months later (02/05/19).

We couldn't possibly have loved these boys more. From being dumped in a roadside ditch as babies, to spending a year at the RSPCA, to coming home with us. They may only have had 6 years but we gave them the best life we could.

2GRHoR2.jpg

OIixzQ3.jpg

9Zh3ROv.jpg

PQ4errY.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear that Ernie has left us. :cry: Thinking of you and Eric at this very sad time.

Sleep well, Ernie. xxxx

It's been a year since we lost our boys. We've only just been able to bring ourselves to dismantle their aviary. After much thought on what to do with the space, we decided to turn it into a grape arbour/memorial spot. My OH built a beautiful arbour, which we've wrapped in fairy lights and we have planted two young grape vines which will eventually grow over the top. We have plans for a water feature and some nice seating too. It's already a beautiful spot to sit and remember our boys.

WBX2KOc.jpg

Ebzb4BT.jpg

xZTnB9K.jpg

It's been a year since we lost our boys. We've only just been able to bring ourselves to dismantle their aviary. After much thought on what to do with the space, we decided to turn it into a grape arbour/memorial spot. My OH built a beautiful arbour, which we've wrapped in fairy lights and we have planted two young grape vines which will eventually grow over the top. We have plans for a water feature and some nice seating too. It's already a beautiful spot to sit and remember our boys.

WBX2KOc.jpg

Ebzb4BT.jpg

xZTnB9K.jpg

Oh that is such a beautiful memorial to your Boys :love:

Back