• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Coco & Skye!

slob1231

Warren Scout
Skye is now 12 weeks old and Coco is 4 weeks past his operation! We tried to bond them when he was 2 weeks past his op, but he tried to hump her (to be expected!) He didn't get very far though! Soooo yesterday we tried again and it was so lovely, okay i admit Coco was a little pushy at some points but in his defense she was continuously sniffing his privates whilst he was trying to lay down and chill out [emoji23] Skye gave lots of kisses to Coco, there was cuddles and a tad little over excitement from Coco BUT it was better than i expected, when i first introduced them Coco literally went to bite her so it's a massive change, myself and my husband were referees! We also let them out together again today, Coco was just chilling in his space on the window sill and Skye just kept jumping on him and squeezing past him, but he was quite patient! I am so proud of him, he's been so amazing & it makes my heart swell, i really thought OH MY GOD WHAT IF HE DOESNT LIKE HER?!

Skye is turning into quite the Madam! Chewing my brand new sofa, never mind that they have loads of toys, chew sticks, those chew balls, toilet rolls etc, her personality is shining through more now and even though she's a madam she's also the most sweetest loving girl ever! Anyway I'm not going to bore you to death, i just wanted to update you! The vet said skye can get spayed at 4 months.

Heres some photos! In the last photo shes actually licking Coco's face [emoji7]
48d0d43d3da0fd9de0755ea97590c447.jpg
1790a60b6672d25e89f7e350f38cf0b7.jpg
1d99a007b028ab9a3d552e77b816a84f.jpg
c77c06c8968fdc82ded83e45e376f30d.jpg
c36ffb30932d104198c738f432ba4ea3.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

Skye will love having a friend and they should get on very well. I can't see any hay but I am sure they must have plenty somewhere - I always worry about hay! :roll:

Skye will love having a friend and they should get on very well. I can't see any hay but I am sure they must have plenty somewhere - I always worry about hay! :roll:
They always have plenty of hay don't worry lol its a big part of their diet! [emoji4]

Tonibun is the RU hay police officer. It's a very important role

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Coco has a hay box and skye has a hay ball, i also put hay down the side of the sofa in a big huge tub (they're favourite place to hide [emoji23])

Tonibun is the RU hay police officer. It's a very important role

:lol: Joey&Boo are the self appointed fat police. Do as I say not as I do ....

Fab photos. I'm so pleased for you its going much better this time round. I can empathise with the proud feelings

[emoji38] Joey&Boo are the self appointed fat police. Do as I say not as I do ....

Fab photos. I'm so pleased for you its going much better this time round. I can empathise with the proud feelings
And I am the HSE & Omi is the head of rabbit gardening

I love the photo of Skye licking Coco's face. A very positive sign. Lovely to see the journey these two are making.

Skye is now 12 weeks old and Coco is 4 weeks past his operation! We tried to bond them when he was 2 weeks past his op, but he tried to hump her (to be expected!) He didn't get very far though! Soooo yesterday we tried again and it was so lovely, okay i admit Coco was a little pushy at some points but in his defense she was continuously sniffing his privates whilst he was trying to lay down and chill out [emoji23] Skye gave lots of kisses to Coco, there was cuddles and a tad little over excitement from Coco BUT it was better than i expected, when i first introduced them Coco literally went to bite her so it's a massive change, myself and my husband were referees! We also let them out together again today, Coco was just chilling in his space on the window sill and Skye just kept jumping on him and squeezing past him, but he was quite patient! I am so proud of him, he's been so amazing & it makes my heart swell, i really thought OH MY GOD WHAT IF HE DOESNT LIKE HER?!

Skye is turning into quite the Madam! Chewing my brand new sofa, never mind that they have loads of toys, chew sticks, those chew balls, toilet rolls etc, her personality is shining through more now and even though she's a madam she's also the most sweetest loving girl ever! Anyway I'm not going to bore you to death, i just wanted to update you! The vet said skye can get spayed at 4 months.

Heres some photos! In the last photo shes actually licking Coco's face [emoji7]
48d0d43d3da0fd9de0755ea97590c447.jpg
1790a60b6672d25e89f7e350f38cf0b7.jpg
1d99a007b028ab9a3d552e77b816a84f.jpg
c77c06c8968fdc82ded83e45e376f30d.jpg
c36ffb30932d104198c738f432ba4ea3.jpg

What lovely photos, and that last one of Skye licking Coco's face is adorable :love:

Back