Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Luna logic.....

  1. #1
    Mama Doe binkyCodie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    in my blanket fort - with the bunnies
    Posts
    2,542

    Default Luna logic.....

    so.. you have an entire room to lay in! where do you lay?!
    answers on a back of a postcard please





    well of course you push your litter tray out of the way and lie squished up in a corner!!



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    rabbits are like angels; they have a way of finding people that need them, and filling an emptiness they didn't even know they had.

  2. #2
    Moderator Zoobec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    30,628

    Default


    Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

  3. #3
    Mama Doe
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    London uk
    Posts
    1,035

    Default

    Of course the most obvious of places but then maybe because the carpet hasnít been all hopped on itís more fluffy and comftable then the rest of the room

  4. #4
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Above Ground ATM
    Posts
    138,421

    Default

    Ha ha !! Typical Bunny


    Links to information about various health problems that can affect Rabbits :
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems
    NB- If you think your Rabbit is unwell it is essential to seek immediate veterinary attention.

    The RWAF Owner Conference 2019 ~ https://shop.rabbitwelfare.co.uk/pro...clinical-2019/

  5. #5
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    44,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by binkyCodie View Post
    so.. you have an entire room to lay in! where do you lay?!
    answers on a back of a postcard please





    well of course you push your litter tray out of the way and lie squished up in a corner!!



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Hiding away from the hoomin

  6. #6
    Mama Doe binkyCodie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    in my blanket fort - with the bunnies
    Posts
    2,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa1981 View Post
    Of course the most obvious of places but then maybe because the carpet hasn’t been all hopped on it’s more fluffy and comftable then the rest of the room
    you make a strong argument..
    however her brother has been chewing that corner of the carpet as you can see!!
    he's just giving me more reason to throw it out though


    rabbits are like angels; they have a way of finding people that need them, and filling an emptiness they didn't even know they had.

  7. #7
    Mama Doe
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    London uk
    Posts
    1,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by binkyCodie View Post
    you make a strong argument..
    however her brother has been chewing that corner of the carpet as you can see!!
    he's just giving me more reason to throw it out though
    But her brother has only gone so far back and maybe sheís using it as a warning stay away or you can see the evidence of what could happen lol

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Forum Buddy Craig 1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    2,294

    Default

    Bunnies know where they will be comfortable. Luna clearly chooses her spots carefully😍

  10. #10
    Wise Old Thumper susie bun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    39,109

    Default

    Bless her!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •