• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Luna logic.....

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
so.. you have an entire room to lay in! where do you lay?!
answers on a back of a postcard please [emoji6][emoji6]

well of course you push your litter tray out of the way and lie squished up in a corner!! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
1f1f6b2b86282142ba71fd5a576c398a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course the most obvious of places but then maybe because the carpet hasn’t been all hopped on it’s more fluffy and comftable then the rest of the room

so.. you have an entire room to lay in! where do you lay?!
answers on a back of a postcard please [emoji6][emoji6]

well of course you push your litter tray out of the way and lie squished up in a corner!! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
1f1f6b2b86282142ba71fd5a576c398a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiding away from the hoomin :lol:

Of course the most obvious of places but then maybe because the carpet hasn’t been all hopped on it’s more fluffy and comftable then the rest of the room

you make a strong argument..
however her brother has been chewing that corner of the carpet as you can see!! :lol:
he's just giving me more reason to throw it out though ;)

you make a strong argument..
however her brother has been chewing that corner of the carpet as you can see!! :lol:
he's just giving me more reason to throw it out though ;)

But her brother has only gone so far back and maybe she’s using it as a warning stay away or you can see the evidence of what could happen lol

Back