Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SMEAGLE my new fur baby

Default SMEAGLE my new fur baby

Hi all sorry not be on chat for a while life has been hectic with my new job and poorly household but i have added another addition to our rabbit family and new friend for lola . This is Smeagle I have adopted him from Woodside Animal Sanctuary he came home with me on wednesday afternoon . He is a male giant french lop 2 years old brought in as he was in a mess after being dumped in with several mixed breed rabbits that took it upon themself to beat him up but that's the owners fault for not introducing them properly he had a badly ripped ear which was never fixed and extensive damage to his other ear resulting in lots of scar tissue and his fur growing back white a bad eye infection which is all cleared up now and he has been given a clean bill of health he lived at Woodside since November 2018 and now he's home with me he is adorable nudging me for head rubs climbs up in my lap for cuddles my life is now complete cant wait to introduce him to Lola she will be beside herself with happiness

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi Smeagle, welcome to RU you sure are a very handsome boy, I'm sure Lola is going to be smitten with you. Can't wait to hear more about your adventures xxxx
    [IMG][/IMG

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

He is adorable I’m glad that he has a lovely home with you now. Good luck with the bonding

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Wise Old Thumper

Smeagle, they ran out of black paint when doing your ears !! You are a very handsome Buck and I am sure that you'll be extremely happy in your new home

Links to information about various health problems that can affect Rabbits :
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems
    NB- If you think your Rabbit is unwell it is essential to seek immediate veterinary attention.

The RWAF Owner Conference 2019 ~ https://shop.rabbitwelfare.co.uk/pro...clinical-2019/

Love the name! Welcome Smeagle!
    Mum to Lilac and Teddy, a little head tilt bun

Wise Old Thumper

Gorgeous boy
    " We will remain friends until the end of days, and one day longer"......Donald Tusk

“We cannot go back and change the beginning. But we can start where we are and change the ending”.........C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by juliesprincess View Post
    Hi all sorry not be on chat for a while life has been hectic with my new job and poorly household but i have added another addition to our rabbit family and new friend for lola . This is Smeagle I have adopted him from Woodside Animal Sanctuary he came home with me on wednesday afternoon . He is a male giant french lop 2 years old brought in as he was in a mess after being dumped in with several mixed breed rabbits that took it upon themself to beat him up but that's the owners fault for not introducing them properly he had a badly ripped ear which was never fixed and extensive damage to his other ear resulting in lots of scar tissue and his fur growing back white a bad eye infection which is all cleared up now and he has been given a clean bill of health he lived at Woodside since November 2018 and now he's home with me he is adorable nudging me for head rubs climbs up in my lap for cuddles my life is now complete cant wait to introduce him to Lola she will be beside herself with happiness

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

How adorable are you Smeagle

Beautiful rabbit with a great name

Welcome Smeagle- you certainly are Lord of the rings. What a gorgeous see chap you are. And you certainly know how to woo hoomans. Can't wait to follow more adventures of Smeagle.

Alpha Buck

What a character, I love him!

He is so gorgeous