• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SMEAGLE my new fur baby

juliesprincess

Young Bun
Hi all sorry not be on chat for a while life has been hectic with my new job and poorly household but i have added another addition to our rabbit family and new friend for lola . This is Smeagle I have adopted him from Woodside Animal Sanctuary he came home with me on wednesday afternoon . He is a male giant french lop 2 years old brought in as he was in a mess after being dumped in with several mixed breed rabbits that took it upon themself to beat him up but that's the owners fault for not introducing them properly he had a badly ripped ear which was never fixed and extensive damage to his other ear resulting in lots of scar tissue and his fur growing back white a bad eye infection which is all cleared up now and he has been given a clean bill of health he lived at Woodside since November 2018 and now he's home with me he is adorable nudging me for head rubs climbs up in my lap for cuddles my life is now complete cant wait to introduce him to Lola she will be beside herself with happiness [emoji4]
74ce80e8a0ce5b351f5eee43d9eda98f.jpg
158ef52bf062220296a6a98d57eedcbe.jpg
ab073b13ab25b7f6052bffd8a09e5248.jpg
ae3e6a8880f7a53b5bdda655c54fe9b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi Smeagle, welcome to RU :wave: you sure are a very handsome boy, I'm sure Lola is going to be smitten with you. Can't wait to hear more about your adventures xxxx

He is adorable :love: I’m glad that he has a lovely home with you now. Good luck with the bonding:thumb:

Smeagle, they ran out of black paint when doing your ears !! :lol: You are a very handsome Buck and I am sure that you'll be extremely happy in your new home :love:

Hi all sorry not be on chat for a while life has been hectic with my new job and poorly household but i have added another addition to our rabbit family and new friend for lola . This is Smeagle I have adopted him from Woodside Animal Sanctuary he came home with me on wednesday afternoon . He is a male giant french lop 2 years old brought in as he was in a mess after being dumped in with several mixed breed rabbits that took it upon themself to beat him up but that's the owners fault for not introducing them properly he had a badly ripped ear which was never fixed and extensive damage to his other ear resulting in lots of scar tissue and his fur growing back white a bad eye infection which is all cleared up now and he has been given a clean bill of health he lived at Woodside since November 2018 and now he's home with me he is adorable nudging me for head rubs climbs up in my lap for cuddles my life is now complete cant wait to introduce him to Lola she will be beside herself with happiness [emoji4]
74ce80e8a0ce5b351f5eee43d9eda98f.jpg
158ef52bf062220296a6a98d57eedcbe.jpg
ab073b13ab25b7f6052bffd8a09e5248.jpg
ae3e6a8880f7a53b5bdda655c54fe9b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

How adorable are you Smeagle :love:

Beautiful rabbit with a great name :D

Welcome Smeagle- you certainly are Lord of the rings. What a gorgeous see chap you are. And you certainly know how to woo hoomans. Can't wait to follow more adventures of Smeagle.

Back