• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Misty is Very Broody - U.Date She's eating

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
She has been broody a couple of times in the past and I asked the VN if she could check that Misty had been spayed and the records showed she had whilst with the previous owner. Yesterday she was in a sulk, refused to eat and had left a tuft of fur in the litter tray. The day previous to this I saw Bertie mounting her in the hopes I presume of mating with her. I am hoping this mood has passed a bit today and if she refuses to eat again I will have to take her to the Vets. I even picked some grass but she wouldn't touch it.

Last edited:
I hope that she is tempted with food and comes out of her mood soon :thumb:

phew. I've never dealt with a broody bunny before (happily I might add, it sounds so sad)

It is sad. There is nothing you can do for them afaik. Fortunately, sense has prevailed, she loves Bertie very much and it's not nice for the boy either. He was looking a bit puzzled - IVF maybe?

Back