• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Joey, Boo, Mouse & Rudey - an alternative methodology

Well I think, based on this, you should be cautiously optimistic about Boo :D

providing we keep up with up with the fodder:lol:

Yes I now feel is doable. TBH I did anyway but its nice to have had that experience.

I wonder who the hump monster will want to hump most. Maybe he will divide his attentions when he has 3 buns. He might also not be so brave when faced with the whole gang

Rudey has turned a corner bonding with me too. He has stopped eyeballing me from a distance & now accepts long stroking sessions

Incidentally Boobly decided to give daddy a good groom mid date

So nice to see these pics and I am sure diesel loves his new name as much as his new home ,I can’t wait to see him snuggled with them all and I know I made the right decision for him despite what others said I knew he was very lonely xx

I'm so pleased you are ok with his name & my strange bonding techniques. I think he's going to be really happy.

Good news too that he is really confident on all floorings - the cork tiles in the kitchen & the tiles in the hall. Boo is too. I hope they can go on house exploring adventures together xx

Here is a better photo of Rudey in case he doesn't show up on any bonding photos

9vxBjB6l.jpg

Awww Boobly Bear, you've done your mum proud. I'm really happy it's gone well. Can't wait to see Rudey get braver and braver. Next up the Mouseypie?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Awww Boobly Bear, you've done your mum proud. I'm really happy it's gone well. Can't wait to see Rudey get braver and braver. Next up the Mouseypie?

Thinking Mousey date in the morning & trio date in the evening. Are you surprised? It was quite relaxing as you can see there is no nastyness in Rudey & Boo couldn't get up to any mischief as she had a gob full of hay / forage / cabbage. Off for mega herb shopping tomorrow

Thinking Mousey date in the morning & trio date in the evening. Are you surprised? It was quite relaxing as you can see there is no nastyness in Rudey & Boo couldn't get up to any mischief as she had a gob full of hay / forage / cabbage. Off for mega herb shopping tomorrow
I am really surprised not even one grunt? Maybe Rudey gives nice vibes. She doesn't look bothered at all in the pictures. I am intrigued how the full trio will go. Dennis recommends dill and coriander. Exciting stuff!

I am really surprised not even one grunt? Maybe Rudey gives nice vibes. She doesn't look bothered at all in the pictures. I am intrigued how the full trio will go. Dennis recommends dill and coriander. Exciting stuff!

Well no grunts but you could tell she was etting grumpy right at the end & turned as though she was about to warn him off so we broke it off there. Not perfect but hopeful

A little disappointed we didn't get the frolicky flirty behaviour she had on Joes first date but she is 5 years older & wiser. Thank Dennis for the recommendation

Boo made her way (door pulled to, not shut) in to Rudey's kitchen today. She had a good natured bound round checking he didn't have anything super nice to eat. Rudey very excited with little honky noises . I then turfed her out though, bonding before coffee would never do

Last but not least my darling Mouseypie & Rudey

I didn't have any concerns about these 2 so didn't wait for Bob. Rudey took a lesson from his date from Boo & ate lots. Mousey preened. Both bunnies asked to be groomed, both bunnies said no. Nice nose touching. I was very impressed that Rudey was a lot less full on with his humping with my delicate baby.

wV78yyjl.jpg

guDtSkyl.jpg

I2wSoPOl.jpg

Can I go home now says Mouse

YXJQStml.jpg

Feeling ALOT more relaxed about commencing bonding now. I don't think anybun has been too bothered to be honest. In fact they all seem to have a little spring in their hop

I didn't have any concerns about these 2 so didn't wait for Bob. Rudey took a lesson from his date from Boo & ate lots. Mousey preened. Both bunnies asked to be groomed, both bunnies said no. Nice nose touching. I was very impressed that Rudey was a lot less full on with his humping with my delicate baby.

wV78yyjl.jpg
[/IMG]

guDtSkyl.jpg
[/IMG]

I2wSoPOl.jpg
[/IMG]

Can I go home now says Mouse

YXJQStml.jpg
[/IMG]

Feeling ALOT more relaxed about commencing bonding now. I don't think anybun has been too bothered to be honest. In fact they all seem to have a little spring in their hop

Beautiful photos :love: fingers crossed for bonding the 4 of them, I think that it’s all very positive:thumb:

Beautiful photos :love: fingers crossed for bonding the 4 of them, I think that it’s all very positive:thumb:

I think so too. Its fascinating just watching their single dates, I can't wait for the big bond. I love this stuff !

[/B]

I think so too. Its fascinating just watching their single dates, I can't wait for the big bond. I love this stuff !

Yes :thumb: It’s really exciting:love: when are you going to try the big bond? Best tool I had for bonding Frosty and Fern was a cheap plastic dustpan. After a couple of hours of him intermittently humping her she decided to try to jump him, and all hell let loose :shock: it happened so suddenly out of the blue and I didn’t have time to put gloves on :lol: they were stood on hind legs scrabbling and nipping so I slid it between them to part them , removed it straight away and that was literally the end of the fight!

Yes :thumb: It’s really exciting:love: when are you going to try the big bond? Best tool I had for bonding Frosty and Fern was a cheap plastic dustpan. After a couple of hours of him intermittently humping her she decided to try to jump him, and all hell let loose :shock: it happened so suddenly out of the blue and I didn’t have time to put gloves on :lol: they were stood on hind legs scrabbling and nipping so I slid it between them to part them , removed it straight away and that was literally the end of the fight!

he he, I recall that when they move they move quick. I have a thick piece of cardboard to do similar if needed and my trusty gloves.

I'm thinking a few quad dates but nothing too heavy over the weekend as J&B are off for pre planned dentals on Monday. They are eating, pooping & behaving fine. Hoping they'll be gone just for the day but will obviously need a while to recover

Back