• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Joey, Boo, Mouse & Rudey - an alternative methodology

non update :lol: Mousey is so content she has been granted an extended honeymoon with Rudey. No bonding shenanigans at least til 2020, I won't say never.

non update :lol: Mousey is so content she has been granted an extended honeymoon with Rudey. No bonding shenanigans at least til 2020, I won't say never.

I’m glad they are happy:love: I think you made the right decision:love:

I bet it's a relief to have made a decision now, even if it's just for the forseeable future. Mouse and Rudey do look very happy in their pics together!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

:love: A nice non-update. Mousey and Rudey did look happy in the box picture. I like that she can relax with her man rather than have to take her place in the pecking order. The arrangements might have some drawbacks but it sounds like all bunnies are happy and that's the most important thing.

Thanks all. Yeah Mousey is the happiest I've seen her, she loved cuddles with Boo but it must be nice for her to be able to relax all the time. She doesn't even act like bottom bun with Rudey. I still feel Joey & Boo are losing out (on us) but they seem ok

Thanks all. Yeah Mousey is the happiest I've seen her, she loved cuddles with Boo but it must be nice for her to be able to relax all the time. She doesn't even act like bottom bun with Rudey. I still feel Joey & Boo are losing out (on us) but they seem ok

I think the fact that Joey and Boo seem ok probably means they are fine, and they do have each other for company too :love: it probably seems like it’s worse from your human perspective but they have everything they need and more :love:

Just wrapping up this thread once & for all in case anyone finds it in search & wonders what happened.

With Rudey having poorly kidneys & Mousey getting on in years I shall be sticking with my upstairs & downstairs pairs. joey & Boo seem really happy & energetic. both humans & bunnies have learnt to work the situation so they have optimal quality time together. Downstairs Rudey & mouse seem content & I can keep them warm & comfy whilst pandering to their different dietary requirements. I don't regret trying though;)

I think this experience has been a lesson in being patient, observing and taking notice of your own intuition. The right outcome has become evident :love:

I think this experience has been a lesson in being patient, observing and taking notice of your own intuition. The right outcome has become evident :love:

This is very true :love: I think it’s really great that you have been able to come up with a solution that all the bunnies are happy with :love:

I totally agree with what Omi said: while general 'perfection' would be a quad, your family's circumstances have found a different perfection :)

Back