• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Joey, Boo, Mouse & Rudey - an alternative methodology

It's reassuring and very exciting that the date with Joey went so well :love:

Joey was such a sweetheart. It was lovely to see Rudey being so interactive & rabbity too. So far so good...we can wish for no better than that

What does amuse me is how 2 people can witnes exactly the same event & draw different conclusions. That Rudey mounted Joey lots & that Joey looked like he wanted to hump but chin rubbed instead suggest new bunny is top to me. Plus Joey groomed. Obviously Joey did the territorial wee, he also manically chinned the box that we ended up removing.

I think Joey Boo & Mouse are 'suffering' from referred affection

xbtHTg9l.jpg

I really want to get on with some bonding but I can't break up this huddle of fur & tongues:love:. They've been like it since breakfast

xbtHTg9l.jpg
[/IMG]

I really want to get on with some bonding but I can't break up this huddle of fur & tongues:love:. They've been like it since breakfast

Adorable :love: I once, several months ago I think, dreamt that you had a quad :shock::love::thumb:

good luck bonding!
they all look so comfy cuddled up together on this miserable day..its been raining here non stop!

xbtHTg9l.jpg
[/IMG]

Awww the beautiful trawden trio

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

This is a wonderful thread to read, thank you for sharing but please please can we have more pictures. Susan sends good bonding vibes but Dilly just blew a raspberry :roll:

This is a wonderful thread to read, thank you for sharing but please please can we have more pictures. Susan sends good bonding vibes but Dilly just blew a raspberry :roll:

Dilly, its time you felt the love !! Thank you so much Susan, I hope you crack Monsieur Aloof soon

Boo & Very Rudey Roo - first date at the Trawden Kitchen Restruant

It appears Boo is a traditionalist. A first date should involve dinner. Three course & a wafer thin mint leaf. So she basically just stuffed her face, Rudey ate too.
Rudey attempted dominance, kinda equally between asking to be groomed & humping. Boo is not ready to submit but she was ok about it. Generally she got out of the way. She did get a bit testy towards the end so they finished their date & swapped mobile numbers.

Photographing black bunnies in a dark hall way is not my forte

oEUUAb3l.jpg

7IkgpLll.jpg

ezCVUatl.jpg

I think I know what we're working with now which is good

So nice to see these pics and I am sure diesel loves his new name as much as his new home ,I can’t wait to see him snuggled with them all and I know I made the right decision for him despite what others said I knew he was very lonely xx

It appears Boo is a traditionalist. A first date should involve dinner. Three course & a wafer thin mint leaf. So she basically just stuffed her face, Rudey ate too.
Rudey attempted dominance, kinda equally between asking to be groomed & humping. Boo is not ready to submit but she was ok about it. Generally she got out of the way. She did get a bit testy towards the end so they finished their date & swapped mobile numbers.

Photographing black bunnies in a dark hall way is not my forte

oEUUAb3l.jpg
[/IMG]

7IkgpLll.jpg
[/IMG]

ezCVUatl.jpg
[/IMG]

I think I know what we're working with now which is good

Looking very positive:love:

Back