Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Bonding Joey, Boo, Mouse & Rudey - an alternative methodology

non update Mousey is so content she has been granted an extended honeymoon with Rudey. No bonding shenanigans at least til 2020, I won't say never.

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    non update Mousey is so content she has been granted an extended honeymoon with Rudey. No bonding shenanigans at least til 2020, I won't say never.
    Iím glad they are happy I think you made the right decision

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Lovely non update. I like the never say never bit too.

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

I bet it's a relief to have made a decision now, even if it's just for the forseeable future. Mouse and Rudey do look very happy in their pics together!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

A nice non-update. Mousey and Rudey did look happy in the box picture. I like that she can relax with her man rather than have to take her place in the pecking order. The arrangements might have some drawbacks but it sounds like all bunnies are happy and that's the most important thing.
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

Thanks all. Yeah Mousey is the happiest I've seen her, she loved cuddles with Boo but it must be nice for her to be able to relax all the time. She doesn't even act like bottom bun with Rudey. I still feel Joey & Boo are losing out (on us) but they seem ok

Thanks all. Yeah Mousey is the happiest I've seen her, she loved cuddles with Boo but it must be nice for her to be able to relax all the time. She doesn't even act like bottom bun with Rudey. I still feel Joey & Boo are losing out (on us) but they seem ok
    I think the fact that Joey and Boo seem ok probably means they are fine, and they do have each other for company too it probably seems like it’s worse from your human perspective but they have everything they need and more

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx