• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Joey, Boo, Mouse & Rudey - an alternative methodology

he he, I recall that when they move they move quick. I have a thick piece of cardboard to do similar if needed and my trusty gloves.

I'm thinking a few quad dates but nothing too heavy over the weekend as J&B are off for pre planned dentals on Monday. They are eating, pooping & behaving fine. Hoping they'll be gone just for the day but will obviously need a while to recover

Sounds good :thumb: fingers crossed for a quick recovery for their dentals :thumb:

I absolutely love the last picture of Mousey.

A message to you Rudeeey. You's bootiful. Mouse is a stunner

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Decided to leave everybun as they are now If the group date was to get stressful that might stop J&B being on good form for the dentist. Rudey is growing in confidence around us & does seem to be coping well. OH is away early next week so we're prob looking at thurs, all being well

Decided to leave everybun as they are now If the group date was to get stressful that might stop J&B being on good form for the dentist. Rudey is growing in confidence around us & does seem to be coping well. OH is away early next week so we're prob looking at thurs, all being well
How dare OH go away during valuable bonding time

How dare OH go away during valuable bonding time

I know. I think you should come up & we;ll have em all cosy by the time he gets back. Do you reckon your doggy would be good help bunny bonding?

Maple Syrup stamps sound like fireworks therefore rabbits are fireworks and = lots of shaking and quaking

This sounds like a good plan :thumb:

I get you Zoobec, I would have thought I'd be happy to have an excuse to put it off but I'm quite eager to get going. I think Boo is too. She has busted through the kitchen door several times & each time its practically the same & absolutely hilarious. She comes legging in through his rugged area, snaffles a leaf of forage or something as she goes. Boo legs it through the tunnel which takes her back to the door. Rudey is always in hot pursuit through the tunnel (fun not nasty). Boo exits Rudeys room with a binky & goes back to the lounge. It honestly feels like she is inviting him in to the warren:lol: If it were only Boo I was bonding to Rudey & she wasnt having her tushy pegs trimmed tomorrow I think I'd go with her suggestion.

I get you Zoobec, I would have thought I'd be happy to have an excuse to put it off but I'm quite eager to get going. I think Boo is too. She has busted through the kitchen door several times & each time its practically the same & absolutely hilarious. She comes legging in through his rugged area, snaffles a leaf of forage or something as she goes. Boo legs it through the tunnel which takes her back to the door. Rudey is always in hot pursuit through the tunnel (fun not nasty). Boo exits Rudeys room with a binky & goes back to the lounge. It honestly feels like she is inviting him in to the warren:lol: If it were only Boo I was bonding to Rudey & she wasnt having her tushy pegs trimmed tomorrow I think I'd go with her suggestion.

Bless :love::lol:

Aww Boo you crack me up. Good luck with the dentals with be thinking of them tomorrow xx

zve5I6Kl.png

:lol:

Back