• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Joey, Boo, Mouse & Rudey - an alternative methodology

This is all amazing J&B...wow. Your perseverance and bravery is inspiring! And can I just say, your bunny family is absolutely beautiful :love:

You're actually my hero.

too kind but not warranted. But..totally right on how beautiful they are, I thhought in the days of Plumpkin our trios were quite similar looking- an adorable mismatch of bunny types.

Thanks beapig xx

I love how physically these 2 look really different, but are pretty similar personality wise

Booble doo & Rudey roo

EqmO8Zml.jpg

Only just caught up on this. You’re amazing to get them this far! You’re doing such a good job :love:

Ahh, so sweet of you to say I'm good with how they've done so far & if it doesn't go further i'm happy I tried my best - even though my best is sometimes a crumpled mess. thank You

Thanks Zoobec.

I'll finish my photo assault with these altogether ones

oiQ0U7zl.jpg

DP0UUzEl.jpg

Thanks for all your lovely comments :love:

Love the photos :love: You've done such a great job to get this far! I found it stressful bonding just the two :lol:

Thanks Zoobec.

I'll finish my photo assault with these altogether ones

oiQ0U7zl.jpg
[/IMG]

DP0UUzEl.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks for all your lovely comments :love:

Both lovely photos, I especially love the 2nd one :love: they look happy together :love: keep the photos coming, I know it’s difficult to take a photo of 4 bunnies at once sometimes:lol:

Both lovely photos, I especially love the 2nd one :love: they look happy together :love: keep the photos coming, I know it’s difficult to take a photo of 4 bunnies at once sometimes:lol:

ha ha. I was actually (finally)going to show some restraint & stop there. But I do love sharing photos:lol:
Reading over this thread it wouldn't put me off future group bonds but the reality is very different:lol:

I hope poor Bob does not come on this Forum

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

I hope he doesn't too:lol: He was saying he might join last night as it happens. I've advised him to join a different rabbit forum :lol:

I've had my 2 weeks not thinking time, had family visit & visited his family .I can now make time to try again. I am tempted to try some further intercepting & see how they go. I really miss J&B - its not the same having them upstairs, they don't feel part of the family anymore

I've had my 2 weeks not thinking time, had family visit & visited his family .I can now make time to try again. I am tempted to try some further intercepting & see how they go. I really miss J&B - its not the same having them upstairs, they don't feel part of the family anymore

I can completely understand this.

You'll have missed the excitement of bonding too, so when you re-start it will seem like a novelty :lol:

Back