Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just had a Cry When Editing Some Photos

Default Just had a Cry When Editing Some Photos

Links to information about various health problems that can affect Rabbits :
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems
    NB- If you think your Rabbit is unwell it is essential to seek immediate veterinary attention.

Such a lovely photo It's good to have a cry sometimes.

I just had a little cry, too. Found an old bottle of painkillers from the second time Sonic had a dental. I kept it as a superstition, as I kept the bottle of painkillers from his first dental for a few months, then the day after I threw it out, he started drooling and not eating! So I kept the second bottle as I was scared it would happen again. It's a month since I had to say goodbye to him, so it was all a bit much!

Quote Originally Posted by supersonic View Post

I just had a little cry, too. Found an old bottle of painkillers from the second time Sonic had a dental. I kept it as a superstition, as I kept the bottle of painkillers from his first dental for a few months, then the day after I threw it out, he started drooling and not eating! So I kept the second bottle as I was scared it would happen again. It's a month since I had to say goodbye to him, so it was all a bit much!

NB- If you think your Rabbit is unwell it is essential to seek immediate veterinary attention.

Wise Old Thumper

She was a very special rabbit I think all of the "meat rabbits" are/were special, but Elsa especially so

It is a year tomorrow that the 44 were all rescued by ARC

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    She was a very special rabbit I think all of the "meat rabbits" are/were special, but Elsa especially so

It is a year tomorrow that the 44 were all rescued by ARC
    Gosh, I had not realised it is a year already xx

I’m not surprised you had a blub, she was a very special bunny who left far too soon x

She was both special and beautiful and it is sad she was taken too soon. But the time she had with you was enriched by your care and love for her - something she had been deprived of before you took her in. And all we can do is to give our rabbits that abundance of unconditional love.
    Hugs to you Jane. xx

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

She was such a beautiful bunny. I feel incredibly sad that she had to leave you so soon. The loss must have been a thousand times more devastating for you

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Quote Originally Posted by supersonic View Post

I am sorry you are feeling sad today. I can completely relate to the pain killers. I think we do these things because it gives us a sense of control over something that we are totally not in control of. lots of hugs

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bam & Charlie
    Humanisation to the nation ~ One Love ~ Tipper Tapper Toby