• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just had a Cry When Editing Some Photos

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
3OGDpf1.jpg

Such a lovely photo :love: It's good to have a cry sometimes.

I just had a little cry, too. Found an old bottle of painkillers from the second time Sonic had a dental. I kept it as a superstition, as I kept the bottle of painkillers from his first dental for a few months, then the day after I threw it out, he started drooling and not eating! So I kept the second bottle as I was scared it would happen again. It's a month since I had to say goodbye to him, so it was all a bit much!

I just had a little cry, too. Found an old bottle of painkillers from the second time Sonic had a dental. I kept it as a superstition, as I kept the bottle of painkillers from his first dental for a few months, then the day after I threw it out, he started drooling and not eating! So I kept the second bottle as I was scared it would happen again. It's a month since I had to say goodbye to him, so it was all a bit much!

:(

She was a very special rabbit :love: I think all of the "meat rabbits" are/were special, but Elsa especially so :love:

It is a year tomorrow that the 44 were all rescued by ARC:love:

She was both special and beautiful and it is sad she was taken too soon. But the time she had with you was enriched by your care and love for her - something she had been deprived of before you took her in. And all we can do is to give our rabbits that abundance of unconditional love.
Hugs to you Jane. xx

She was such a beautiful bunny. I feel incredibly sad that she had to leave you so soon. The loss must have been a thousand times more devastating for you [emoji853]

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

I am sorry you are feeling sad today. I can completely relate to the pain killers. I think we do these things because it gives us a sense of control over something that we are totally not in control of. :( lots of hugs

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Jane your Elsa is so beautiful. She really was taken too soon. Rabbiting is so unfair sometimes.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back