• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Onyx, Bear & Lily

SREwaller

Young Bun
I've already introduced myself briefly but I want to share some photos of my three bonded bunnies!

/Users/steph/Desktop/IMG_5715 2.jpg This is Onyx

/Users/steph/Desktop/IMG_5617 2.jpg This is Bear

/Users/steph/Desktop/B5A3EE71-1E58-4E84-ABB3-10A939DF39A0 2.jpg This is Lily!
feel free to ask any questions you may have about them!

I've already introduced myself briefly but I want to share some photos of my three bonded bunnies!

/Users/steph/Desktop/IMG_5715 2.jpg This is Onyx

/Users/steph/Desktop/IMG_5617 2.jpg This is Bear

/Users/steph/Desktop/B5A3EE71-1E58-4E84-ABB3-10A939DF39A0 2.jpg This is Lily!
feel free to ask any questions you may have about them!

Hi there, your pics are not showing up. This link may help with how to post photos on here

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...tos-directly-from-facebook-or-another-website

Onyx Bear Lily

hopefully this works....

photo.php

51612552_2233754103612374_6015902541944979456_n.jpg

51828315_2233754156945702_4875807708059533312_n.jpg

can you guess which rabbit is which?

51535872_2234166046904513_3917524745393799168_n.jpg

Lily is the dotted one, Onyx is the Harlequin lop eared one and Bear is the brown one! well done for those who guessed correctly! :D all your rabbits are so cute!

my rabbits are 15 weeks old! I originally got two rabbits in August, but one died a couple of months later of a stroke and the second one died 2 days later... I suspect it was of sadness but I'm not 100% sure...After this, I wasn't sure I wanted more rabbits because it really broke my heart... the second one that died was only a few months old. But then I saw Bear and I felt a really strong connection with him... he was coming up to me, and was very alert and keen to be handled, so thats when I decided to try again with rabbits.

I bonded them all myself, and actually the bonding process went very fast. I got Lily a week after Bear and they immediately hit it off... but then again they are both sweet natured rabbits and are very inquisitive. they have never shown any aggression towards me or each other when I first introduced them, but I made sure to start the bonding process quickly so that they could get used to their new home together (it took two days). Then another week later I fell involve with Onyx at a farm and again, the introduction process was smooth, although it took a little longer because Onyx is a bit shy and the other two can be quite boistrous. It was really lovely to see that as a trio they work wonderfully, I never see any of them third wheeling, and they always feed, play and beg for food together as a group! :love: :)

all in all it was very fun! I've just gotten my two boys castrated a few days ago and the ops went really well. I want to get Lily done as well when she is sexually mature which should be around end of March - April time :D

@joey&boo do your rabbits all live together? How did you go about bonding them?

@joey&boo do your rabbits all live together? How did you go about bonding them?[/QUOTE]

I bonded Joey & Boo when Joe lost his wifebun in 2014. It was an intense but short bond. Fell in love with Mouse who was in the hard to rehome section of a rescue I support & bonded her in in 2015. Joey took to Mouse instantly. Boo took a while longer to adjust to Mouse but with lots of intensive supervision they got there. There was never any circling or inuries though. Mouse is an anxious sort & Boo used to "move her on" quite regularly. It was slow but I didn't do much. I just didn't trust them alone for ages. Almost 4 years on we have a 4th bun so hopefully a quad soon.

Mine are free roaming house bunnies although Mouse chooses not to roam but stay in the lounge

aww that is son cute! So you have two girls and one boy (and a fourth rabbit:) )? What breeds are they?

I think I would like to train my rabbits to be free roaming but I'm just trying to get them litter trained for now.

aww that is son cute! So you have two girls and one boy (and a fourth rabbit:) )? What breeds are they?

I think I would like to train my rabbits to be free roaming but I'm just trying to get them litter trained for now.

yep our new rabbit is 4.5 years & a very handsome boy - all black. I don't think they are any specific breeds, more like a hotch potch of everything . I guess Mouse has English Spot in her

Back