• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whole lotta groomin' going on........

Well done with the bunny run!
and good luck with the bonding today, it's a slow process this end. Like you say 2 steps forward, one step back.

They are now in the hutch together (I have a garden chair strategically placed for viewing :oops: ) and all seems well. They are nibbling hay together, sitting together and Brody is putting her head under Totti as if to say "oi, carry on with the groomin' mate" - well thats how he responds anyhow. I WILL go shopping today and leave them in there

Note the new title - says it all
14.gif

Congratulations!!!
Any photo's of the happy couple?

I was sure I read a different post here earlier, I must've dreamt it - I was having some strange dreams last night!! :lol:

So does this mean you have an empty hutch now....................................

Becks you're not going mad, I did edit the post. If licking is a sign of affection, well T & B are in lurve. It's lick, lick, lick, lick, lick............ The'yve just had a run round the garden and herding 2 of them back into the same hutch is no mean feat. But they're back in there happily er, licking..

So it looks like I do have an empty hutch and there is 3 sweet girlies over at Bobtails.....

Aww, thats great news! So when have you scheduled your repeat trip to Bobtails then ;)

Calm down Amber! You're as bad as Tam. Although, should I decide to go back to Bobtails, I may ask you along for your advice.

This has been a great little tale, I have read it all today whilst at work - productivity went through the window!

Seen as you have a spare hutch - why not?? You already have food, straw, hay etc etc (thats what my convincing arguement is in my house)

WonderBunn said:
Seen as you have a spare hutch - why not?? You already have food, straw, hay etc etc (thats what my convincing arguement is in my house)

You're all ganging up on me :shock:

Back