Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lazy Mouse

Mouse is so beautiful!

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    Haha! The RU fat shamer gets a taste of her own! :)

I think Joey & boo are perfect

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    I know, the irony. Nobody tell FHB

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    I know, the irony. Nobody tell FHB
    My finger is hovering over the copy and paste button.

I'm actually in the same boat as Arthur has been put on a no pellet diet. He thinks I have a bad memory and puts a lot of effort into reminding me that his dish is empty. I really need to sort out some appropriate Grun Hopper type food for him in the longer term as he's been found to have bladder sludge so I really need to work on his diet. All the office bunnies are now on a no pellet diet with the added complication of Arthur being on low calcium.
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert&Dillon View Post
    Oh Mouse I love that you flopped into your dinner.

Breakfast in bed

I think maybes J&B heard me refer to Diesel as "the perfect weight" & are fattening themselves up to get competative. If Diesel were to gain another 500g I will have 4 bunnies each at 2.8k .
    2.8Kg? Oh, I'm going to have to get some photos of the big unit Lillian who is presently 'refurbishing' the cardboard snuggle area that she and hus-bun Henry share. She seems to want extra holes in the big box - but that's probably to get her hefty 4.5kg of muscle through!
    I love photos of Mouse, Joey and Boo. They are a beautiful trio and we just don't get enough photos of these gorgeous rabbits.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Buddy View Post
    My finger is hovering over the copy and paste button.

I'm actually in the same boat as Arthur has been put on a no pellet diet. He thinks I have a bad memory and puts a lot of effort into reminding me that his dish is empty. I really need to sort out some appropriate Grun Hopper type food for him in the longer term as he's been found to have bladder sludge so I really need to work on his diet. All the office bunnies are now on a no pellet diet with the added complication of Arthur being on low calcium.
    I hadn't heard of this before, so have just had a look online. It looks very tasty, but it's certainly not cheap is it!? Do you intend to mix up your own?
    " We will remain friends until the end of days, and one day longer"......Donald Tusk

“We cannot go back and change the beginning. But we can start where we are and change the ending”.........C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    I hadn't heard of this before, so have just had a look online. It looks very tasty, but it's certainly not cheap is it!? Do you intend to mix up your own?
    Nope, it's definitely not cheap - if money was no object my rabbits would be getting it regularly. I have no plan yet ... I was kind of hoping if I mentioned Grunhopper that someone would say something along the lines of "Do you know that Galens Gardens (or similar) do a similar product at a quarter of the price?"!! yeah, I know, wishful thinking. When I get time to study I need to go on such sites and work out the most economical way to buy tasty stuff like plantain and then probably mix it with about 50% Readigrass... then I'm still concerned about calcium in dried food so my proper intention when we get to summer is to feed fresh as that's the ideal. I have no patches of grass in my own garden so I really need to grow some alongside the plantain and dandelions etc I have for them.
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

Any bun else cba to sit up for lunch?

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    It’s a real treat to see lovely photos of Joey, Boo and Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Buddy View Post
    Nope, it's definitely not cheap - if money was no object my rabbits would be getting it regularly. I have no plan yet ... I was kind of hoping if I mentioned Grunhopper that someone would say something along the lines of "Do you know that Galens Gardens (or similar) do a similar product at a quarter of the price?"!! yeah, I know, wishful thinking. When I get time to study I need to go on such sites and work out the most economical way to buy tasty stuff like plantain and then probably mix it with about 50% Readigrass... then I'm still concerned about calcium in dried food so my proper intention when we get to summer is to feed fresh as that's the ideal. I have no patches of grass in my own garden so I really need to grow some alongside the plantain and dandelions etc I have for them.
    Have you looked at Nature’s own ? https://www.naturesownpets.co.uk/pro...ustomer=animal F&F love the sweet green herb mixes

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

So cute! My Betty piggy does the same!

Lopsy does this He'll be lying on the grass, snoozing or whatever, then he'll start to reach around for grass, then he'll run out of food in the vicinity and have to stand up! Such a hard life
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.