Thread: Henry bun - doing a DBF - actual footage!

Default Henry bun - doing a DBF - actual footage!

Ok, things getting weird with Henry. He wasn't as active today - he might have overdone his enthusiasm yesterday and taking it easy. This afternoon (whilst we had The Voice on the telly hence the background sound), Henry decided to do some sunbathing in the living room and found himself the goldilocks spot. I decided to do a bit of filming (apologies - my little video camera doesn't have a backlight so the quality isn't great) and got some reasonable footage of Henry just being Henry. It's a bit boring until about 2 and a half minutes in - and then he decided to sniff and look as thoughhe'd just relax. But no. Not Henry - he decided to do a full on, first time I've ever seen him do it , massive DBF. A lovely moment I must say and hope you enjoy it as much as it astounded me.
    https://youtu.be/Kb7StHaCm_E

Awww bless him. Looked like getting up was a bit tricky though!

Bless, he certainly looked relaxed

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Glingle View Post
    Awww bless him. Looked like getting up was a bit tricky though!
    Yeah - I don't know what was going on there. He looked like he was trying to do a full roll to the other side. But it might have been his sore paw/leg that was giving him a bit of pain as he tried to get up.

Oh how lovely, he is certainly making the most of the sun.

Awwww! Craig why are you filming Henry whilst he is having a wash! There is no privacy is there Henry. I personally hate DBFs. Maple did her first DBF whilst bonding with Dennis and Rhianna was round. She's seen my DBF enduced panic. I think this is a good sign he's feel better xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bam & Charlie
    Humanisation to the nation ~ One Love ~ Tipper Tapper Toby

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    Awwww! Craig why are you filming Henry whilst he is having a wash! There is no privacy is there Henry. I personally hate DBFs. Maple did her first DBF whilst bonding with Dennis and Rhianna was round. She's seen my DBF enduced panic. I think this is a good sign he's feel better xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    Thank you Loobers. I think Henry is starting to go the right way now. His eye that was such a state a couple of weeks ago now looks wonderful. The fur round it is bone dry and floofy and just so much different. And his bad paw seems to be on the mend as he is using it more and more. I know what you mean about DBF's. It kind of shocked me as well as I've not seen Henry perform one. But all the readings suggest it is a sign of complete contentness so that's not a bad thing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    Thank you Loobers. I think Henry is starting to go the right way now. His eye that was such a state a couple of weeks ago now looks wonderful. The fur round it is bone dry and floofy and just so much different. And his bad paw seems to be on the mend as he is using it more and more. I know what you mean about DBF's. It kind of shocked me as well as I've not seen Henry perform one. But all the readings suggest it is a sign of complete contentness so that's not a bad thing.

I think so Very relaxed!

That was lovely to watch

Aww, thankyou for sharing Lovely video
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.