Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Henry bun - doing a DBF - actual footage!

  1. #1
    Forum Buddy Craig 1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    2,820

    Default Henry bun - doing a DBF - actual footage!

    Ok, things getting weird with Henry. He wasn't as active today - he might have overdone his enthusiasm yesterday and taking it easy. This afternoon (whilst we had The Voice on the telly hence the background sound), Henry decided to do some sunbathing in the living room and found himself the goldilocks spot. I decided to do a bit of filming (apologies - my little video camera doesn't have a backlight so the quality isn't great) and got some reasonable footage of Henry just being Henry. It's a bit boring until about 2 and a half minutes in - and then he decided to sniff and look as thoughhe'd just relax. But no. Not Henry - he decided to do a full on, first time I've ever seen him do it , massive DBF. A lovely moment I must say and hope you enjoy it as much as it astounded me.
    https://youtu.be/Kb7StHaCm_E

  2. #2
    Forum Buddy Glingle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    8,405

    Default

    Awww bless him. Looked like getting up was a bit tricky though!

  3. #3
    Moderator Zoobec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    33,338

    Default

    Bless, he certainly looked relaxed

    Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

  4. #4
    Forum Buddy Craig 1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    2,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glingle View Post
    Awww bless him. Looked like getting up was a bit tricky though!
    Yeah - I don't know what was going on there. He looked like he was trying to do a full roll to the other side. But it might have been his sore paw/leg that was giving him a bit of pain as he tried to get up.

  5. #5

    Default

    Oh how lovely, he is certainly making the most of the sun.

  6. #6
    Warren Veteran loobers25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    5,231

    Default

    Awwww! Craig why are you filming Henry whilst he is having a wash! There is no privacy is there Henry. I personally hate DBFs. Maple did her first DBF whilst bonding with Dennis and Rhianna was round. She's seen my DBF enduced panic. I think this is a good sign he's feel better xx

    Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

    Bam & Charlie
    Humanisation to the nation ~ One Love ~ Tipper Tapper Toby

  7. #7
    Forum Buddy Craig 1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ipswich
    Posts
    2,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    Awwww! Craig why are you filming Henry whilst he is having a wash! There is no privacy is there Henry. I personally hate DBFs. Maple did her first DBF whilst bonding with Dennis and Rhianna was round. She's seen my DBF enduced panic. I think this is a good sign he's feel better xx

    Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    Thank you Loobers. I think Henry is starting to go the right way now. His eye that was such a state a couple of weeks ago now looks wonderful. The fur round it is bone dry and floofy and just so much different. And his bad paw seems to be on the mend as he is using it more and more. I know what you mean about DBF's. It kind of shocked me as well as I've not seen Henry perform one. But all the readings suggest it is a sign of complete contentness so that's not a bad thing.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    44,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    Thank you Loobers. I think Henry is starting to go the right way now. His eye that was such a state a couple of weeks ago now looks wonderful. The fur round it is bone dry and floofy and just so much different. And his bad paw seems to be on the mend as he is using it more and more. I know what you mean about DBF's. It kind of shocked me as well as I've not seen Henry perform one. But all the readings suggest it is a sign of complete contentness so that's not a bad thing.

    I think so Very relaxed!

  9. #9
    Alpha Buck nap91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    864

    Default

    That was lovely to watch

  10. #10
    Warren Veteran keletkezes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    8,678

    Default

    Aww, thankyou for sharing Lovely video
    The geeky one...



    Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •