• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The weekend starts early for some

Orenoko

Mama Doe
It's a hard life!
f69e62bcdc334e726c194e59b05b216e.jpg

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

They are very sweet together. Wish I knew more about their early lives and whether they've always been together but they definitely come as a pair now!

They are very sweet together. Wish I knew more about their early lives and whether they've always been together but they definitely come as a pair now!

I'd forgotten that you had adopted them as a pair :) Are they thought to be the same age? They couldn't be litter mates could they?

I'd forgotten that you had adopted them as a pair :) Are they thought to be the same age? They couldn't be litter mates could they?
I don't think they are, the only information I have about their history is their vaccination cards, it doesn't give their date of birth but it gives the date each was neutered and how old they were at the time, and from that I worked out that Teddy is a few months older. Maybe they are related, Lilac could be from a later litter. Or maybe they're just friends!

oh my, what I'd give to flop down beside them (though when I do this to mine they give me a dirty look and move away).

Happy weekend cutie pies

Back