Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dennis the Menace

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    Hi Omi,

Unfortunately this morning the hooman only gave me fresh dill and coriander. Followed by dried plantain, strawberry leaves, nettle, camomile, and willow. And lastly a couple of pellets. Not to mention the redigrass and three types of hay. I was so mad I had to teach her a lesson. I sunk my little teethies in her cankle. She used a piece of dandelion root to shield herself from me like a lion tamer so I wouldn't do it again.

Regards
    Denny boy

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    Hi, Denny

Sorry I've only just seen this. I actually think that you are a very lucky boy to get such a selection of noms offered to you However, I've also just seen the next post which tells me how much weight your wifey Syrupy has put on recently. And so might I suggest that you spend your time each morning eating your fair share of the rabbit food on offer each morning, instead of trying to nibble human ankles. I think it might be better all round

love, Omi
    " We will remain friends until the end of days, and one day longer"......Donald Tusk

“We cannot go back and change the beginning. But we can start where we are and change the ending”.........C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Hi, Denny

Sorry I've only just seen this. I actually think that you are a very lucky boy to get such a selection of noms offered to you However, I've also just seen the next post which tells me how much weight your wifey Syrupy has put on recently. And so might I suggest that you spend your time each morning eating your fair share of the rabbit food on offer each morning, instead of trying to nibble human ankles. I think it might be better all round

love, Omi
    I'm feeling really bunny broody every bun please tell me not to be greedy

Bam & Charlie
    Humanisation to the nation ~ One Love ~ Tipper Tapper Toby

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    I'm feeling really bunny broody every bun please tell me not to be greedy

No, because I don't think it is greedy

Perhaps the thing to do would be to search for lots of traumatic bonding attempts on YouTube
    " We will remain friends until the end of days, and one day longer"......Donald Tusk

“We cannot go back and change the beginning. But we can start where we are and change the ending”.........C.S. Lewis