Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dennis the Menace

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    This is Dennis
    https://youtu.be/865uonicngc

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    Errr - where did you get that footage of me?

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Oh Dennis you gorgeous little goat in a tux!

He'd get on really well with my Snoopy. He's rather partial to a bit of human ankle as well!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Syrup has her rhd/mxy tomorrow so I'm really worried. I asked JC if he would come to my house and do the vaccine for me. Unsurprisingly he said no despite my bribing of name your price. Hehe. OH says It's because I give of crazy bunny lady vibes and ill keep him here like the film Misery. Was worth a cheeky ask

Bam & Charlie
    Humanisation to the nation ~ One Love ~ Tipper Tapper Toby

Syrup has her rhd/mxy tomorrow so I'm really worried. I asked JC if he would come to my house and do the vaccine for me. Unsurprisingly he said no despite my bribing of name your price. Hehe. OH says It's because I give of crazy bunny lady vibes and ill keep him here like the film Misery. Was worth a cheeky ask

He could have a point there

You're no Annie Wilkes. In fact, I would imagine you're more like a young Gweneth Paltrow but much more sophisticated. I hope the RHD jab goes smoothly and I share the anxieties you have. I still sort of wonder if that was where Henry's paw problems started - althoughour vet assures us that is not the case.
    Sending vibes for Syrup and hugs for you - hope your back is better.

Wise Old Thumper

Sending lots of vibes for Syrupy's vaccination tomorrow.

JC's probably heard that line from women before and is naturally a bit wary about what would be expected of him
    " We will remain friends until the end of days, and one day longer"......Donald Tusk

“We cannot go back and change the beginning. But we can start where we are and change the ending”.........C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    You're no Annie Wilkes. In fact, I would imagine you're more like a young Gweneth Paltrow but much more sophisticated. I hope the RHD jab goes smoothly and I share the anxieties you have. I still sort of wonder if that was where Henry's paw problems started - althoughour vet assures us that is not the case.
    Sending vibes for Syrup and hugs for you - hope your back is better.
    I hates vet trips

Bam & Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Sending lots of vibes for Syrupy's vaccination tomorrow.

JC's probably heard that line from women before and is naturally a bit wary about what would be expected of him
    It was funny because the receptionist said "Alpacas?" Um no a rabbit please he he he. My mum said I'm outrageous

Bam & Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    And why shouldn't he be full of beans? He's got Syrupy to snuggle whenever he wants and also got human ankles to nip if he's quick. There's been no exposed ankles around here for several weeks as it's too chilly He's also persuaded the servants to provide a nice thick layer of hay for him to squidge his little paws into, so that he feels comfortable at all times.

All in all life's pretty good if you're a Hoppington
    Hi Omi,

Unfortunately this morning the hooman only gave me fresh dill and coriander. Followed by dried plantain, strawberry leaves, nettle, camomile, and willow. And lastly a couple of pellets. Not to mention the redigrass and three types of hay. I was so mad I had to teach her a lesson. I sunk my little teethies in her cankle. She used a piece of dandelion root to shield herself from me like a lion tamer so I wouldn't do it again.

Regards
    Denny boy

Bam & Charlie

So Syrupy Spongey Cakey Custardness had her injection. Everything went ok. Dennis nommed as soon as we got home, Syrup didnt eat till 3.00 and only now has started eating properly. She's now asleep in the top part of the train conductor compartment hoping the train will start and she can escape me

So Sponges weight has increased from 2.4kg to 3.19kg! I was very happy with this considering she is mostly pellet free although sometimes I might give two a day at most - they are quite big

She had a pedicure too so I'm extra in trouble this time

Bam & Charlie