• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dennis the Menace

loobers25

Warren Veteran
He's full of beans at the moment. After that picture he jumped down and nipped me on the ankle! He has been parading around with his tail up in the air all excited.
314150c8a66c44cfd30674aa777c98a6.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Ha Ha. Is Spring in the air for Mr Hoppington? Better watch yourself Syrupy . I always imagine Dennis to be jaunty & frolicky - I'm glad he is feeling good

And why shouldn't he be full of beans?:lol: He's got Syrupy to snuggle whenever he wants and also got human ankles to nip if he's quick. There's been no exposed ankles around here for several weeks as it's too chilly :lol: He's also persuaded the servants to provide a nice thick layer of hay for him to squidge his little paws into, so that he feels comfortable at all times.

All in all life's pretty good if you're a Hoppington :lol:

Oh Dennis, you always make me smile, you go for it boy (not so much the ankle nipping !) :lol:

Oh Dennis you gorgeous little goat in a tux!

He'd get on really well with my Snoopy. He's rather partial to a bit of human ankle as well!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Syrup has her rhd/mxy tomorrow so I'm really worried. I asked JC if he would come to my house and do the vaccine for me. Unsurprisingly he said no despite my bribing of name your price. Hehe. OH says It's because I give of crazy bunny lady vibes and ill keep him here like the film Misery. Was worth a cheeky ask

Syrup has her rhd/mxy tomorrow so I'm really worried. I asked JC if he would come to my house and do the vaccine for me. Unsurprisingly he said no despite my bribing of name your price. Hehe. OH says It's because I give of crazy bunny lady vibes and ill keep him here like the film Misery. Was worth a cheeky ask

:lol: He could have a point there

You're no Annie Wilkes. In fact, I would imagine you're more like a young Gweneth Paltrow but much more sophisticated. I hope the RHD jab goes smoothly and I share the anxieties you have. I still sort of wonder if that was where Henry's paw problems started - althoughour vet assures us that is not the case.
Sending vibes for Syrup and hugs for you - hope your back is better.

Sending lots of vibes for Syrupy's vaccination tomorrow.

JC's probably heard that line from women before and is naturally a bit wary about what would be expected of him ;)

You're no Annie Wilkes. In fact, I would imagine you're more like a young Gweneth Paltrow but much more sophisticated. I hope the RHD jab goes smoothly and I share the anxieties you have. I still sort of wonder if that was where Henry's paw problems started - althoughour vet assures us that is not the case.
Sending vibes for Syrup and hugs for you - hope your back is better.
I hates vet trips

Sending lots of vibes for Syrupy's vaccination tomorrow.

JC's probably heard that line from women before and is naturally a bit wary about what would be expected of him ;)
It was funny because the receptionist said "Alpacas?" Um no a rabbit please he he he. My mum said I'm outrageous

And why shouldn't he be full of beans?[emoji38] He's got Syrupy to snuggle whenever he wants and also got human ankles to nip if he's quick. There's been no exposed ankles around here for several weeks as it's too chilly [emoji38] He's also persuaded the servants to provide a nice thick layer of hay for him to squidge his little paws into, so that he feels comfortable at all times.

All in all life's pretty good if you're a Hoppington [emoji38]
Hi Omi,

Unfortunately this morning the hooman only gave me fresh dill and coriander. Followed by dried plantain, strawberry leaves, nettle, camomile, and willow. And lastly a couple of pellets. Not to mention the redigrass and three types of hay. I was so mad I had to teach her a lesson. I sunk my little teethies in her cankle. She used a piece of dandelion root to shield herself from me like a lion tamer so I wouldn't do it again.

Regards
Denny boy

So Syrupy Spongey Cakey Custardness had her injection. Everything went ok. Dennis nommed as soon as we got home, Syrup didnt eat till 3.00 and only now has started eating properly. She's now asleep in the top part of the train conductor compartment hoping the train will start and she can escape me

So Sponges weight has increased from 2.4kg to 3.19kg! I was very happy with this considering she is mostly pellet free although sometimes I might give two a day at most - they are quite big

She had a pedicure too so I'm extra in trouble this time

Back