• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit hutch cover?

Yea problem is the roof can lift up for cleaning and I just don't see where I'll be about to neatly attach any tbh. It's annoying, ima tarp over it tonight to hopefully keep inside dry, I've emailed the company, but I'll have to come up with something I guess :/

How do you attach the felt? Nails? Or something?
Felt nails XD They're basically like big drawing pins. I'd attach it here (marked in red):

50956283_10103357298775138_1350775727217180672_n.jpg

So, where the membrane comes out, there must be a batten under there, and I whop a few nails in there :)

Felt nails XD They're basically like big drawing pins. I'd attach it here (marked in red):

50956283_10103357298775138_1350775727217180672_n.jpg

So, where the membrane comes out, there must be a batten under there, and I whop a few nails in there :)
You're a star! Thank you so much :) I'm waiting to see if he'll do anything (doubtful) if not I'll give that a go, thanks :D

I have a hutch with an apex roof and the wood is flimsy tbh so I had a new 6 x 3 tarpaulin which I have used to cover the roof and it has eyelets in each corner so you can tie it to the legs of the hutch. It is working fine, I also put a fleece inbetween the hutch cover and the tarp for extra insulation. This would tide you over.

hi new to this site first post. can’t even find out how to post hope this works. Apologies if it’s In the wrong place. My question is do you keep some winter cover over the hutch in the summer or should you take it off and pack it away?

Back