Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Susan's causing panic

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    I remember when we adopted Boo they said she had been spayed a good few months earlier. I assumed they got it wrong as she had obvious (clean & healed) scar & a baldy tummy. Maybe it just takes a long time to regrow - maybe its white bunnies? My Noodle had her face shaved alot & I remember different coloured fur grew back at different rates but I can't remember which colour was faster
    My white buns fur grew back very quickly from their spays it's probably just dependant on the bun, Clementines fur took far longer to regrow I called her chicken legs for weeks and weeks and have so many pictures of her flopped with a bald belly

Clementine has a massive dewlap, it is ridiculous

White buns don't really have them though, again I think it varies? Idk though I wouldn't worry about either thing, she's gorgeous

Also wonder if after having kits... Maybe it just stays there? Who knows!

Thank you I will add tummy monitoring to my list

I think it seems to depend on the time of year and when the coat is growing. Fern hasn’t shown any sign of moulting since we got her mid December, despite coming inside.

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    I think it seems to depend on the time of year and when the coat is growing. Fern hasn’t shown any sign of moulting since we got her mid December, despite coming inside.
    Whereas my white buns that I had to bring in... Are moulting like mad...

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Whereas my white buns that I had to bring in... Are moulting like mad...
    Yes, Frosty is too! He looks very tufty atm he had his VHD2 vaccine the other day and I think me and the vet had more of his hair on us than he did

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Yes, Frosty is too! He looks very tufty atm he had his VHD2 vaccine the other day and I think me and the vet had more of his hair on us than he did

Yea my issue is Apricot has always been very cuddly, so now all my clothes are covered in a thick layer of white hair it's like having a dog again. Other buns like pets and sometimes jump on my leg... But Apricot is all about the snuggles and laying on me and being stroked, she's too cute to refuse.. So I'm basically a white bun now

Quote Originally Posted by zoobec View Post
    yes, frosty is too! He looks very tufty atm He had his vhd2 vaccine the other day and i think me and the vet had more of his hair on us than he did
    :d:d:d

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert&Dillon View Post
    Thanks guys, Susan also has rolls at the top of her back legs too. Love the double chin reference Pets Mum but this is one huge chin I dont think she could lift a double one,

Which whilst I am on the subject does anyone else have a rabbit with a meat identity ring on, I know they can not be taken off without an anaesthetic but I am worried about it impeding her movement?

IMG_20190129_223026[1] by mark andra, on Flickr

As you know, my rabbit had a ring on. Do you think it's impeding her movement?
    “If you're your authentic self, you have no competition.”

Need Info on RHD2?
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ry-2019/page42

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert&Dillon View Post
    Thank you Omi, Susan had over 100 babies and hasnt yet moulted with us. Thank you

Sometimes you'll find the fur takes ages to grow back, and occasionally it's affected by the time of year of the shaving.
    She had over 100 babies . I have a rabbit that has probably had that many babies too
    “If you're your authentic self, you have no competition.”

Need Info on RHD2?
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ry-2019/page42

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Sometimes you'll find the fur takes ages to grow back, and occasionally it's affected by the time of year of the shaving.
    She had over 100 babies . I have a rabbit that has probably had that many babies too
    Sad isnt it, she must be desperate for proper love from another bunny having put all that effort into babies that were ripped away from her - makes me even sadder that dillon is being a gggrrrr