• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have to confess to being a hypocrite U/D they’re here!

I can tell that Pickle is more confident than Beans. Pickle will sit and have a nose rub whereas Beans will leg it. I still use the bit of food dye in Pickle’s ear to check I’m right though!

I can tell that Pickle is more confident than Beans. Pickle will sit and have a nose rub whereas Beans will leg it. I still use the bit of food dye in Pickle’s ear to check I’m right though!
Haha. Interesting that pickle likes a nose rub. My Nethies do not like nose rubs at all. Certainly wouldn't sit on your lap either. Too busy zooming.

Haha. Interesting that pickle likes a nose rub. My Nethies do not like nose rubs at all. Certainly wouldn't sit on your lap either. Too busy zooming.

I have had both types, even from the same litter. There are also the chewers and non-chewers. The chewers can do a lot of damage to clothing, quilts, furniture in a very short amount of time.

Apologies for the photo quality, I didn’t dare put the other light on. They were fast asleep, but of course they opened their eyes when I tried to get a photo.

llXGM5Dl.jpg

Oh my goodness. Baby Nethies- soooooo cute.:love::love::love:

Please can they tell Will that noserubs and strokes are actually nice:lol:

Back