• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have to confess to being a hypocrite U/D they’re here!

I hope bloke moves out soon so they can have a proper zoomie around the place. You know, if he's still there in a couple of weeks you could just leave him out on the kerb and for a small fee the council will take him away and dispose of him for you.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Brilliant! I might just do that! :lol:
I have such a soft spot for nethies, my bridge bun Bramble was a dinky black otter nethie and she had a special place in my heart. Her last partner Parsley, was also a black otter nethie, but he was a bigger chap. At least I could tell them apart by size though and if all else failed I could have checked “underneath” :lol::oops:
These two are going to be more of a Challenge, but I’m looking forward to getting to know their different personalities. Name wise, Beans may be a possibility, oh the random names from photo shoots. Just as well it wasn’t a tin of ****-a-leekie soup! I always threatened to call my rabbits Trouble and Mischief, but I don’t think a boy would like being called Miss! Dill and Pickle are also in the running. You will of course be bombarded with photos of them next week.

Last edited:
Awww, Glingle, what a couple of cuties! Maybe they should be called Pea and Pod? Or Tit and Tat? Hither and Thither might be good too as that's how you'll be running after them. They look up for getting some mischief managed....hey, there you go...Fred and George! :D Or Harry and Ron!

I've never had Nethies but one mini rex was enough when it came to shenanigans. Boy, do I miss those days.

I like Scrappy's idea about the bloke. ;)

Brilliant! I might just do that! :lol:
I have such a soft spot for nethies, my bridge bun Bramble was a dinky black otter nethie and she had a special place in my heart. Her last partner Parsley, was also a black otter nethie, but he was a bigger chap. At least I could tell them apart by size though and if all else failed I could have checked “underneath” :lol::oops:
These two are going to be more of a Challenge, but I’m looking forward to getting to know their different personalities. Name wise, Beans may be a possibility, oh the random names from photo shoots. Just as well it wasn’t a tin of ****-a-leekie soup! I always threatened to call my rabbits Trouble and Mischief, but I don’t think a boy would like being called Miss! Dill and Pickle are also in the running. You will of course be bombarded with photos of them next week.

Look forward to photos :wave:

Oh how utterly cute! I have 2 indoor rabbits (my outdoor quad like outdoors too much to have them inside) it is lovely and convenient having them inside. No fox worries either!

Cant wait for more pics. Agouti is my fave rabbit colour, closely followed by himalyan.

I have bunnies! Given the dodgy weather, her family weekend plans had been cancelled and so I picked them up yesterday evening. They are ridiculously tiny. Just realised that they will fit under the sofa, so will have to work out how to block that off when they graduate into the lounge.
They were eating hay within 10 minutes of getting here. They’ve been handled lots and will happily have cuddles. She gave me a care sheet that she’d written explaining all about how rabbits behave and emphasising the importance of vaccinations and neutering. She told me that she wanted them to go in pairs if possible and had turned down some people who had small children as they don’t make good children’s pets. She also said to call her anytime if I had concerns and that if ever I couldn’t care for them then she would have them back. She has CCTV in the bunny shed with lights and heaters and leaves a radio on in there for them.
Will get some photos later today now they’re settling in. They’ve decided overnight where they want the toilet to be, so I’ve put a litter tray there this morning and they’ve already had a wee in there - good bunnies! I think one has slightly more white around his eyes than the other. No names as yet, but, I’m totally in love with them.

So, they’re not used to a water bowl, so we had a lot of paddling going on. Just as well it wasn’t a larger bowl or they would have needed armbands! I’m not sure that the photos show how teeny they really are, but they were happy to sit on Mum’s lap for photos when she visited this morning. Of course she’s smitten too.

Ku9kckNl.jpeg

px5gfoKl.jpeg

aV1sVF8l.jpeg

2bnXVvcl.jpg

Last edited:
They are so cute :love: Do they weigh exactly the same? It could be the pics, but one looks slightly bigger?

They're perfect :love: C'mon though, they need names :lol:

Back