• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny huddles

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
They may look cute but are actually just colluding to cover up Mouseys wee wee shame on the fresh blankey

nBI5AhFl.jpg

Mousey's should I be worried face :lol:

ZpxIp2ql.jpg

nGa5DB0l.jpg

CTcNC4Kl.jpg

I don't know whats with all the radiator hugging. Wusses

Well it looks very cute regardless :love: Also nice to see how supportive Boo is towards Mouseypie in her embarrassment :love:

sVhu7Kkl.jpg

I don't know whether they think they are being rebonded (their base temporarily located to a different room) as they have been non stop snuggly. If you put your hand between 2 bunnies its about 60 degrees . The girls snuggle as a trio or occassionally as a pair several times a day but usually Boo will move Mouse on after an hour or so. Or somebun relocates after a trip to the litter tray. Can't say i understand it but i love seeing them like this for so long :love:

Must have given Joey inspiration that there are places to be explored beyond the lounge. I woke up to the sound of bunny dancing in my bedroom but it sounded different...my default thinking was Boo must have hurt her leg so moving differently :roll: Although Boo is up & down them all the time Joey hasn't used the stairs since I removed carpets about 18 months ago . Brave Joey (though also naughty Joey for leaving Mousey on her own for however long)

They are so wonderful. I've truly missed coming on here to see their pictures xx

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back