• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help with toys please

Lisa1981

Mama Doe
Harlequin and Beauty are quiet a pair. Beauty will literally eat any thing and every thing from my doors to plastic toys and Harlequin has an extreamilly delicate stomach but seems to do well with apple and willow sticks/toys.

I'm changing all the cardboard for new things as it gets eaten excessively. We already have grass mats balls and a willow tube that has been eaten with abandon and will probably be finished in the week. It's only a small one though and branches aren't that thick.

I'm afraid they are going to get board and quick as every forige and veg I have tried so far harlequin has had an upset stomach with ( even some hays have the same effect) so I have had to stop that and Beauty will literally eat every thing so it rather limits me to wood :(

I was wondering if people can suggest places I can look at as I can't seem to find much of a selection any where ( maybe I'm looking in the wrong places )

I've just had kisses and lots of binkys probably for the tunnel so I'm thinking more would be good.

Any suggestions would be welcome

I find with lots of hay fed in different places, I usually feed a few types in at the same time in different ways, that they are either eating hay, grooming each other, sleeping, or eating hay. They don’t have time to get bored. I do feed apple sticks too, and forage from nature’s own.

We curantly feed 3 different types of hay they enjoy and just ordered more from hay and straw as they loved the timothy from the sample pack and always have apple and willow in sticks balls and tubes plus sea grass mats.

They just seem to be not as happy as when they had all the cardboard toys.

I removed the cardboard 5 days ago and the only time I have seen a binky is when they got the willow tube and they usherly binky loads with zoomies which also don’t happen much any more.

We’re starting over on the forage in a few days but it didn’t go well with harlequin with any thing we tried previously.

Back